Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These OP Characters need nerfs NOW

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
These OP Characters need nerfs NOW

tzagrabski
01.07.2012 , 09:12 AM | #1
Ok im just going to list the characters that need insta neft due to the forums talking about them. Vanguards, commandos, pyrotechs, mercenerys, scoundrels, gunslingers, Sith Inquisitors, Jedi Consular, Imperial agent, jedi knights, sith Juggernaut. If i missed anything, it is because i just got my wisdom teeth taken out and am still in some pain. Ill update this thread per the forums, but bioware please, read the forums, cant you see that every class is over powered, its not fun when everyclass can do the exact same thing making it seem "balanced"... almost had us all fooled.

/end sarcasm
Confirmed Trooper
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhogan View Post
anything worth shooting is worth shooting multiple times, gatling guns win...forever
Quote: Originally Posted by XplaguesX View Post
call da plummma we gotz leeekz!

LeonkRAV
01.07.2012 , 09:26 AM | #2
Im going to take a wild guess and say your main is Probably an Operative, Mercenary or sorc...

Lol, i understand you're afraid that if and when they do Nerf these classes, that you'll become just another mediocre player who cant gain the level of success they had when the class was op, simply because the CLASS carried to lack of skill.

I have a high level Operative and a high level Jugg, and take it from people who arent career OP-Class farmers, i'm sure i can gain just as much success on my operative post nerf as i could pre-nerf.

i'm not fearful of Nerfs, i don't need my class to be overwhelming advantageous in order to have fun. Play one of these classes that arent considered OP- look at it from a realistic perspective and then maybe you can grasp some of the frustration people are having with this game.

Despite what is factual and what is assumed, the game is drastically being underwhelmed and utilized in a manner that is destructive to the game. when 90% of warzones become OP classes that only consist of 10% of the classes in the game then there is fault.

Aurinax
01.07.2012 , 09:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by leonkrav View Post
im going to take a wild guess and say your main is probably an operative, mercenary or sorc...

Lol, i understand you're afraid that if and when they do nerf these classes, that you'll become just another mediocre player who cant gain the level of success they had when the class was op, simply because the class carried to lack of skill.

I have a high level operative and a high level jugg, and take it from people who arent career op-class farmers, i'm sure i can gain just as much success on my operative post nerf as i could pre-nerf.

I'm not fearful of nerfs, i don't need my class to be overwhelming advantageous in order to have fun. Play one of these classes that arent considered op- look at it from a realistic perspective and then maybe you can grasp some of the frustration people are having with this game.

Despite what is factual and what is assumed, the game is drastically being underwhelmed and utilized in a manner that is destructive to the game. When 90% of warzones become op classes that only consist of 10% of the classes in the game then there is fault.
whoosh.