Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Restore Deleted Character

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rustrixx
11.26.2012 , 06:45 AM | #41
rang and done all the way to character missing then said to open a ticket didnt even get to talk to anyone

warriorcat
11.26.2012 , 06:53 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by rustrixx View Post
rang and done all the way to character missing then said to open a ticket didnt even get to talk to anyone
do the same and go through numbers to speak to billing agent ... and mention your reason being that you got a missing character and want you subscription paused till they can investigate the ticket ( depends on queue times could lose 3 more days game play - not much but it dont feel like your paying for nothing while your account is on pause

- i guess you found the numbers you can also use skype if you use the American/US number

(in previous i said they can give free day game play i should have said added the time where un playable but i am not sure if this counts as un playable because you can log in )
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

KalinSaber
12.02.2012 , 03:06 PM | #43
Yes My Charecters were restored but THey both have wierd names I have put in ticket to request a name change why did the names come back as random letters like those charecters that only wish to sell credits and steal accounts

warriorcat
12.03.2012 , 07:55 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by KalinSaber View Post
Yes My Charecters were restored but THey both have wierd names I have put in ticket to request a name change why did the names come back as random letters like those charecters that only wish to sell credits and steal accounts
it is possible that your name was taken ... (would you stop someone using a name for a character that dont even exist... most people delete their character and remake with same name their system might have thought that you doing the same??)
level 55 Raffes

FreakyTrooper
01.11.2013 , 08:27 PM | #45
Just wait some time, CS will restore it.

Mynderse
02.17.2013 , 03:34 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi tweekk,

If you have not already done so, please update your most recent ticket with the keyword "Scooby". Once this keyword has been used it will be flagged as a character restoration request and we will then action on this as quickly as possible.

While we endeavor to answer all tickets within 24-48 hours it can sometimes take longer.We request your continued patience while we work to resolve your issue.
I'm also having problems with that. I accidentaly deleted my main. he was a 50 Commando

Character Info: (if necessary)
Name: Ovino
Spec: Combat Medic
Server: Jung Ma

warriorcat
02.20.2013 , 06:10 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Mynderse View Post
I'm also having problems with that. I accidentaly deleted my main. he was a 50 Commando

Character Info: (if necessary)
Name: Ovino
Spec: Combat Medic
Server: Jung Ma
have you sent ticket and have they got back to you?
level 55 Raffes

Mynderse
02.20.2013 , 09:47 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
have you sent ticket and have they got back to you?
I got him back yesterday!! but i also wanted my jedi Guardian.. I wanted to delete a charcater to free up scpace and i accidentaly deleted him

kkorky
02.27.2013 , 04:21 PM | #49
Ok guys, it's easy for us to complain when things go wrong, but how many of us really take the time out to give kudos for a job well done-im betting few.

So, im goiing to make this short and sweet-i messed up, deleted a character by mistake-so it was MY MISTAKE, not Bioware's.

I read this thread, e mailed then using the title SCOOBY, and (and this is 100% god's honest truth) i had my character returned to me in less than 10 min!!!

My sincere thanks to Bioware for a job well done-much appreciated.

Copy of their reply to me below:

Hello xxxxxxxx,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have restored the requested character back to the Red Eclipse. When you next log into this server, you will see that they have been returned with the name 'EQLTLOMERKIKTTV'.

You will be prompted to rename your character when you log them in.

I regret that CS are not able to provide support for the PTS and so I am unable to assist with the credits missing from this character there. My apologies.

(THIS DOES NOT MATTER TO ME SEEING AS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS RECOPY THE RETURNED CHARACTER)

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Kind regards,

I think that the e mail speaks for itself.

LR_Dark
03.31.2013 , 02:27 PM | #50
I also had a problem. I accidentally deleted my character level 50. It was MY terrible mistake. But in 24 hours my character was restored, and I want say guys from CS: Thank you very much! You save six month of my life! Thank you again!