Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Restore Deleted Character

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Speire's Avatar


Speire
01.12.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Rohmulous,

We never delete tickets. When a ticket has been escalated, this means that it appears invisible to the customer.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Jawbraikur's Avatar


Jawbraikur
01.12.2012 , 12:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by B3-P6 View Post
Hello Rohmulous,

We never delete tickets. When a ticket has been escalated, this means that it appears invisible to the customer.
This is not a snide question but one of sincere curiosity, but I have a "character restoration" ticked that had the key word in the body that was closed without a response. Does this mean it has been escalated?

Rohmulous's Avatar


Rohmulous
01.12.2012 , 12:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by B3-P6 View Post
Hello Rohmulous,

We never delete tickets. When a ticket has been escalated, this means that it appears invisible to the customer.
Thank you very much for your response. It clears my mood and sets my mind
Those who stand in our way.

JediGypsy's Avatar


JediGypsy
01.12.2012 , 12:29 PM | #14
I deleted my main as well. But instead of going through the hassle of CS, I just resigned myself to the fact that it would be faster to just level my toon over again.
Pandora - 50 Sentinel - Fatman
Killing Sith while eating pie. Ya, that's how I roll.

Rankyn's Avatar


Rankyn
01.12.2012 , 12:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JediGypsy View Post
I deleted my main as well. But instead of going through the hassle of CS, I just resigned myself to the fact that it would be faster to just level my toon over again.
That's probably what I should have done.

Coming up on 3 weeks with no thing more than an "escalated to specialty team" response despite follow-up tickets, including a scooby ticket.

RobbieSWTOR's Avatar


RobbieSWTOR
01.12.2012 , 12:55 PM | #16
I am sure also that tickets are prioritized in a certain matter.

I am sure game breaking issues come first, things that are BW's fault, and then user errors get fixed last.

No offense, but accidentally deleting your toon isnt their fault and while they will fix it i am sure, there are more pressing issues in the game for the hundreds of thousands of other players who didnt make that mistake.

LIke I said, not trying to be mean, but your mistake is going to probably fall behind other issues in the game.

Cupreme's Avatar


Cupreme
01.12.2012 , 01:46 PM | #17
I had also posted a ticket about my character deletion, but I was responded by a "item recovery answer" to "recreate a ticket" with the name key word seesaw. It's like they didn't even read my ticket.

tweekk's Avatar


tweekk
01.16.2012 , 03:11 AM | #18
I was just wandering if a CM could possibly clarify this for us - Are you guys restoring characters at this time?

If anyone has had their character restored if you could please share your experience with us it might be helpful.

EDIT: I just logged JUST NOW like 2 minutes after I posted this and I have my character restored with a temporary name. Thank you I thought I was never gonna see her again

Cupreme's Avatar


Cupreme
01.16.2012 , 09:25 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by tweekk View Post
I was just wandering if a CM could possibly clarify this for us - Are you guys restoring characters at this time?

If anyone has had their character restored if you could please share your experience with us it might be helpful.

EDIT: I just logged JUST NOW like 2 minutes after I posted this and I have my character restored with a temporary name. Thank you I thought I was never gonna see her again
What did you write in your ticket? It's already into my 6th day and still no response.

Roop's Avatar


Roop
01.16.2012 , 04:15 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by tweekk View Post
I was just wandering if a CM could possibly clarify this for us - Are you guys restoring characters at this time?

If anyone has had their character restored if you could please share your experience with us it might be helpful.

EDIT: I just logged JUST NOW like 2 minutes after I posted this and I have my character restored with a temporary name. Thank you I thought I was never gonna see her again
Congrats twekk! In case a CM reads this I'm still waiting for my restoration too...
Character Name: Jug'or'not level 40 Juggernaut
Server: Rakkata Mind Prison
Deletion: 1/12/12

Share the love!?
Live Free...Die Poor