Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

Saseav
01.16.2012 , 02:41 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by smartalectwo View Post
It's close, but so far, preferring the Male Consular romance, because it's such a glorious trainwreck in progress and so wrong on so many levels. If Anakin had been a girl, and had a thing for Obi-Wan... this is how it starts.
I am now blaming my relationship with my padawan on you.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

grania
01.16.2012 , 02:58 PM | #122
Quote:
Also, am I the only one jealous of the Sith Warrior with his/her harem of romances. If what I read is correct 4/5 characters is romanceable! While everyone else mostly only got 2/5 and that is one for each gender, while the SW has 2 for each gender! Seems unfair to me.
The male sith warrior gets two fully romanceable companions. Their biggest concern is whether they want to marry Vette or Jaesa or both :| Female, on the other hand, gets one fully romanceable companion and one they can have a quick roll in the hay with. Their biggest concern is
Spoiler

Totally unfair~!
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

usmcJoseph
01.16.2012 , 03:34 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
The male sith warrior gets two fully romanceable companions. Their biggest concern is whether they want to marry Vette or Jaesa or both :| Female, on the other hand, gets one fully romanceable companion and one they can have a quick roll in the hay with. Their biggest concern is
Spoiler

Totally unfair~!
What you don't like Lieutenant Pierce or something?

grania
01.16.2012 , 03:51 PM | #124
Who said I didn't? He's only a one night stand though.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

VorpalCheese
01.16.2012 , 05:42 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Who said I didn't? He's only a one night stand though.
Indeed. Only reason I never pursued him, but I would have...thankfully you can tell Quinn your relationship is over. I hope BW respects that with future content patches/expansions...and if I ever get the opportunity, I will kill Malavai.
Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 full tower case||INTEL I5-2500K 4.0 GHZ||2x SLI Palit GTX 560 TI 2GB||Corsair AX850 PSU||8GB Kingston HyperX RAM||750GB 64MB cache HDD||30GB Kingston SSD||GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H-B3 Mobo||Nvidia Surround 5760x1080

grania
01.16.2012 , 05:48 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by VorpalCheese View Post
Indeed. Only reason I never pursued him, but I would have...thankfully you can tell Quinn your relationship is over. I hope BW respects that with future content patches/expansions...and if I ever get the opportunity, I will kill Malavai.
Ah that's going to be tricky to write around, as some choose to end it and some choose to forgive him. I hope they're up to it
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

Atrilial
01.17.2012 , 09:08 AM | #127
I adore Quinn.
Spoiler

I've also gone though Torian's romance. Suuuper cute. It was a great deal of fun. I'm part way into a romance with Corso and he is utterly adorable, and I'm lvling a JK like a fiend to try to get to Doc, cause that romance looks really fun. Why does it have to be so far in?! I watched my friend romance Vector and that was OMG cute. I've seen videos of most of the romances and overall I gotta say I'm impressed. Granted I'm a sucker for romance of nearly any kind. The only one (at least for the female romances, don't know about all the ones for the guys) I've gotta say I've been wholly unimpressed with is Lt. Iresso for the JC. It just looks boring.
Check out my Sith Warrior/Malavai Quinn Fanfic!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7748260/...ry_and_Healing

VoxTheHero
01.17.2012 , 09:56 AM | #128
Kaliyo's relationship thing seems a bit... off. My Chiss Agent needs to have half naked women applied to his body at regular intervals, and despite how flirtatious and sassy Kaliyo gets, she still gets jelous even though she's the same as me?

Anyway, my current favorite romance arcs are with Kira and Aric. Aric I HATED from when I met him on Ord Mantell onward, but once he starts thawing out that frosty personality he shows he does indeed have a sense of humor. Especially that scene where he's rifling through your stuff and the flirt options involve underwear.

Kira's romance has been great to my main (level 40 JG), Though I've been using her less and less in favor of Doc because he keeps me alive. Still, I am hoping for a happy ending between us, seeing as we were thwarted in the marriage thing because she was not born into the Jedi Order and thus, not eligible to marry another Jedi.
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt
Karnel Fass: Jedi Guardian

DarthCraeth
01.17.2012 , 10:29 AM | #129
Ashara Zavros for LS-aligned Sith Inquisitor. Only character I've completed so far, but I'm working on two others.

My first impression was a 6/10 because I didn't feel the whimsical tone of her character introduction quite fit the "dark and perverse" themes and sorceries even of a LS-aligned Inquisitor (she was presented as a female alien Luke Skywalker who happens to be tempted to the "dark side"), but later interactions and their philosophical dimensions raised it to an 8/10.

Can't help but feel there was a lack of climax to the romance, but I suppose that is a lure for the expansions and patches.

Cassynova
01.17.2012 , 11:00 AM | #130
Why can't I romance my wookie?
Or my trooper's M1-4X?
Hmph!

Actually, my favorite as a smuggler was a certain woman from Alderaan....I hope I get to see her again.
Oh, and one from Taris...