Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

Oappo
01.06.2012 , 04:11 PM | #11
I say we should be able to kill him with our lightsabers/blasters. And watch him die slowly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden
Well it won't be a release date or anything like that. Probably some lame update about polishing rocks or cleaning windows for SWTOR. Maybe a cafeteria workers perspective on what serving lunch in the Bioware office is like.

Nautius
01.06.2012 , 04:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mpen View Post
It's not like I don't want to hear him. I think he's awesome. I just wish the trigger zone for making him talk was a little smaller.

I would be happy if we could shoot/light saber him as we go off and on the ship.

"Sir, it is my utmost- GYAH!!!"
"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
///////۝\\██████████████████████████████████)

Nautius
01.06.2012 , 04:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by oappo View Post
i say we should be able to kill him with our lightsabers/blasters. And watch him die slowly.

/10char
"Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne
///////۝\\██████████████████████████████████)

Holy_Wars
01.06.2012 , 04:29 PM | #14
didnt read your post but my first character was a jedi shadow and i actually rerolled because i hated C2-N2's voice so much. then of course when i got my ship on my trooper i realized everyone has to deal with him. nooooooooooooooooooo!

ZephyJackal
01.06.2012 , 04:38 PM | #15
I don't mind the ship droids, on the ship. I wish you could take them as a healer companion without being driven methodically insane.

Slayce
01.06.2012 , 05:23 PM | #16
The worst is when you send him on crew skill missions. It's like he has 3 phrases and each one seems to be a minute long.. funny the first time.. incredibly irritating the 100th time.
(█████████████████████████████████████}|█[Ξ() SLAYCE Ξ█|

Rodech
01.06.2012 , 06:33 PM | #17
It does get annoying boarding your ship and hearing how he's added cushioning to your seats for the 50th time. I can't even sit in the damn things anymore since the cushions are too high.

I like him, but man his lines get so annoying after hearing them for so long.

siegeshot
01.06.2012 , 06:39 PM | #18
It's the worst as a smug. It is starting to really get on my nerves badly. It's fine on my Jedi because I can hop over the railing. I love the Empire droid. I actually want him as my main but Vette.... 2V... He's awesome. C2 really needs to get toned down or give us some options for him or some other droids... There are so many droids in the SW universe. Arrgh.. C2 is not amusing. Also I hate the way he looks!
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

Vagrantdogg
01.06.2012 , 07:04 PM | #19
He was banned from any party interaction because he wouldn't ****.

IamthegreatM
01.06.2012 , 11:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ZephyJackal View Post
I don't mind the ship droids, on the ship. I wish you could take them as a healer companion without being driven methodically insane.
This.

I decided to give him a fair shot on my Marauder (and why not? Healer FTW.) After two fights and him just...babbling, I said screw it and brought Vette out again.

Spoiler