Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

mpen
01.06.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1
Let me preface this by saying that I actually like C2-N2. I think he's funny, and he reminds me of Threepio, which I think is the point.

But seriously. On my Jedi Knight, I've taken to running out of my bridge and jumping over the railing to get to the door on the way out, just because I don't wanna hear him talk again when I run to the top of the staircase.

The radius inside which he decides to speak to you should be decreased. A lot. If I pass through the door he's standing near. Sure. But not when I'm 13-15 metres away. He's grating on me, and I don't want to hate him.

Liquidacid
01.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #2
but if you shut him off how would you know that he is constantly doing his job and reupholstering your starship's seats?
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Jaxxar
01.06.2012 , 02:11 PM | #3
Oh how I would love to dismantle that droid and send him to the melt works.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”
Member of Squadron 419

ianmattson
01.06.2012 , 02:13 PM | #4
its becuase of him i finally took a good look in the mirror and decided to lose some weight
Fascism, Vanguard on Assassins of Sion

Dyraele
01.06.2012 , 02:13 PM | #5
We should be able to put his head on backwards, that way he will not see you or at least talk to the wall.

I know that CE is in here somewhere

Casmaran
01.06.2012 , 02:17 PM | #6
Protocol droids are supposed to be annoying, its part of SW lore.

Bounty Hunters get a mission where you can have the option to blast a droid "secretary" then later on he comes back with his memory wiped. you could totally skip that interaction and it wont effect anything, but its fun. The best hing was when that droid sent me an email with some cash asking me to find his master... The one I assassinated not too long ago.

Aramyn
01.06.2012 , 02:19 PM | #7
No way, I enjoy the fresh coating of paint every time I get on my ship.

Not to mention the meal plans, can't live without those.

Areka
01.06.2012 , 02:25 PM | #8
Whoever designed this companion deserves praise.
Protocol droids of this game ftw:
Spoiler
Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a powerful fighting Sith to help secure the temple!
Sith Warrior: I'm just here to check the plumbing.

Restepor
01.06.2012 , 02:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ianmattson View Post
its becuase of him i finally took a good look in the mirror and decided to lose some weight
The Trooper quote. Really I find him kinda funny.

mpen
01.06.2012 , 04:09 PM | #10
It's not like I don't want to hear him. I think he's awesome. I just wish the trigger zone for making him talk was a little smaller.