Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~Jaesa Romance~

Haddion
12.14.2011 , 08:25 AM | #11
I simply hate the assumption that I am kicking against the *****s of an evil empire.

I play a light side sith warrior because I truly believe in the ideals, and that only through order will the galaxy be saved. A lot of light side choices are simply doing whats best for the empire and not your own personal vengeance.

I would prefer that Jaesa could say that as well, but not everyone belongs with every body.

Gatran
12.14.2011 , 09:50 AM | #12
I completely agree! I am very disappointed in the inability to romance Jaesa if she is lightsided
◅▭∭∭∭∰∰⊑₪₪╣████████████████████████████████████)

Tyriann
12.14.2011 , 12:00 PM | #13
I agree: I'd like to see the light side options as well...

Kyral
12.14.2011 , 12:19 PM | #14
Woah, wait, I can't romance her except I turn her into an evil sadist?
Great, first I lose my red lightsaber and now this.
*sigh*
Ah well... whatever.

But yeah, I'm all for her Light-Side self being romanceable, would be nice.
Like no restrictions for color crystals (He, a man can dream, right? ).

RepublicGurl
12.14.2011 , 02:08 PM | #15
I have to agree with the OP on this matter. I'm playing a Female Light Side Warrior, so I cannot romance Jaesa regardless.

... but if I rolled a male, I'd sure be tempted to. (Plus, for the Warrior, isn't- true -romance Light Side?)

So if one rolls a Light Warrior trying to romance a Light Apprentice and romancing is Light... it should add up pretty decently, yes? (Though, math is certainly not my strong point.)

I, for one, would love if romance became an option for Light Side Jaesa, but if not I still love the potential between her and the Warrior.

And I still love her character.

(I tried watching a clip of Dark Side Jaesa and couldn't get past the first conversation piece between her and the Dark Warrior, I was so repulsed. *shrugs*)

Guess everything isn't for everyone, eh?
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

Luckmann
12.14.2011 , 02:34 PM | #16
So wait, let me gets this straight.

Jaesa is a companion that can become our apprentice.
We can affect her to go both Dark Side and Light Side.
We can romance her.. but only if we let her stay Dark Side?

Am I getting that right?
Because if so; What. The. Hell.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.

Gymnotiformes
12.14.2011 , 02:34 PM | #17
It's a good argument, but the reason she doesn't have a light side romance isn't because they don't see that it would be good plot sense, its' because the sith warrior already had a light side romance. There are plenty of classes that, for each gender, have one romance. Inquisitor has a light side romance for men and a dark side romance for women.

Warriors are already have one for each side, so even if I think it's a good idea, I don't see it happening...

Luckmann
12.14.2011 , 03:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gymnotiformes View Post
It's a good argument, but the reason she doesn't have a light side romance isn't because they don't see that it would be good plot sense, its' because the sith warrior already had a light side romance. There are plenty of classes that, for each gender, have one romance. Inquisitor has a light side romance for men and a dark side romance for women.

Warriors are already have one for each side, so even if I think it's a good idea, I don't see it happening...
All romanceable characters which you can change the alignment of should be romanceable as long as you maintain the proper alignment. Being able to change her alignment to Light Side, but not being able to romance her once she is, is.. so damn odd.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.

DarthGile
12.15.2011 , 02:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
I expect this thread to remain constructive, so if you have a Dark-Side Sith Warrior, and feel apathetic about this request, please think before posting. What we are asking for does not affect you in any way. Thank you in advance for your mature and thoughtful responses.
I figured typing this above quote in my introduction would have kept the "Jaesa only likes bad boys, duh!", "Jaesa romance should be dark side only." posts at bay. Guess not. Silly me for trying to post thread reminders.

Dark Sith Warriors. I'll say it again. This thread, this request, and the multiple "Can we have Jaesa as a Light romance?" threads are nothing for you to worry about. If, "IF", Bioware does eventually add a romance for light Sith, it will not affect your Dark Jaesa in ANY way. They will not take her crazy make up and "Kill kill, now kiss me!" attitude away from you. I promise.

Secondly, I left out a certain part that I didn't think I needed to clarify on. What *is* a Light Sith? Comments like "If you wanna play light, go JK.. lol!" do not fly, and they'll frankly make others disregard your post quicker.

Difference between Light Sith and Light Jedi.

Light Sith: Reason, Compassion, and controlled Emotion

Light Jedi: No Emotion, Selflessness, Peace

The keywords are just small scratches on the surface. The light side of the Force for a Sith is much different. You still belong to an evil empire. You still remain loyal to your superiors and will carry out such objectives, like orbital strikes and sabotaging resources.

You may show mercy, and you may be guided by your conscience.. but the Republic is still your enemy. Jedi are still your sworn enemies for as long as you are titled a Sith Apprentice, Lord, Darth etc. The most you can do is show your enemy respect. The choice to spare their lives requires more strength than executing them.

Emotions that inspire compassion and trust, like love, are the golden highlights of everything a Light Sith represents. Telling us that because we are Light, we shouldn't be romantically involved easily contradicts the whole reason Vette is a light-inspiring romance.

acidqt
12.15.2011 , 02:17 AM | #20
Can i go lesbian with jaeesa? DS here