Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Blackholeskipper
03.11.2013 , 01:20 PM | #321
Ooh, I like this idea. Universal companions, why not! You could also limit the number of companions you can have active for crew skill missions, that way extra companions won't be OP = problem solved!

Berronaxftw
03.11.2013 , 03:07 PM | #322
I would support this idea only if i had the option to turn her to a better path (light side).. cus after doing the questline with her on taris i think she needs some serious help Oo.. to evil lol

Antisthienes
03.12.2013 , 08:11 AM | #323
/sign

I'll gladly trade Broonmark for Thana as she proves combat effective while the Talz comes in way too little and far too late. Pierce is also on my ship more often than not but, he at least has some personality... if I had to give up one of the gals to get Thana then DS Jaesa, psychotic as she is there's still something creepy about her being so dependent on your character.

DarthGile
03.12.2013 , 08:44 AM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Antisthienes View Post
/sign

I'll gladly trade Broonmark for Thana as she proves combat effective while the Talz comes in way too little and far too late. Pierce is also on my ship more often than not but, he at least has some personality... if I had to give up one of the gals to get Thana then DS Jaesa, psychotic as she is there's still something creepy about her being so dependent on your character.
If Thana became a companion, the best way to possibly describe her would be:

High maintenance. Challenge accepted!

LordFailstrom
03.12.2013 , 09:58 AM | #325
I grant that it would be kinda cool, but it would ruin any semblance of continuity to keep it fair.

What I mean by that is if this came to be, ALL characters should have access to her, newly made or not...which means that for anyone who has already killed her, there would have to be a ressurrection involved...and that's not really a Star Wars thing...the idea of Cloning has already been used and can be overdone, so that really wouldn't be considered a viable option... alternate timelines make things just feel ridiculous... and trying to say that you didn't actually kill her, when you know that you visualized cutting her head off or shooting her in her pretty little face or whatever, is about the weakest option to be considered...

End point: It cannot logically and fairly happen, so just play the game as it is written and be content. Do not try to play God unless you have the creative writing, programming and graphical design skills necessary to make your OWN game...in which case, I wish you luck!
Anything not given by the original creator, no matter how many people wish to believe it as truth, is actually nothing more than glorified fan-fiction

LordFailstrom
03.12.2013 , 10:01 AM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackholeskipper View Post
Ooh, I like this idea. Universal companions, why not! You could also limit the number of companions you can have active for crew skill missions, that way extra companions won't be OP = problem solved!
and btw, there already is a limit on companions available for crew skill missions. (as I recall, 5 is max at lvl 50, might be 6, idr, nor does it matter since the point has been made)
Anything not given by the original creator, no matter how many people wish to believe it as truth, is actually nothing more than glorified fan-fiction

AhsokaTanorules
03.14.2013 , 12:24 AM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Antisthienes View Post
/sign

Well I don't hate Broonmark because I feel he is an appropriate psycho killer companion for my extremely DS Warrior but:

My BH and Mako are packing it in as they prepare to depart Taris. BH rolls his eyes aas mako prattles on and on and won't shut up. Suddenly there is a vicious buzz of an unsheathed light saber. My BH turns and sees Mako, eyes wide in shock as she drops dead with Thana vesh standing behind her, codly staring down my BH. BH coldly stares back at ehr then nods.

"Welcome aboard."

Later the two oif them became romanceable companions.

darksidemjwadham
03.14.2013 , 04:50 AM | #328
whats the armor name for the thana vesh because i wud like 2 get 1 of the armor if you knw plz let me knw thanks
http://www.torhead.com/npc/4nhtByY/thana-vesh

DAWUSS
03.14.2013 , 11:33 AM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFailstrom View Post
I grant that it would be kinda cool, but it would ruin any semblance of continuity to keep it fair.

What I mean by that is if this came to be, ALL characters should have access to her, newly made or not...which means that for anyone who has already killed her, there would have to be a ressurrection involved...and that's not really a Star Wars thing...the idea of Cloning has already been used and can be overdone, so that really wouldn't be considered a viable option... alternate timelines make things just feel ridiculous... and trying to say that you didn't actually kill her, when you know that you visualized cutting her head off or shooting her in her pretty little face or whatever, is about the weakest option to be considered...

End point: It cannot logically and fairly happen, so just play the game as it is written and be content. Do not try to play God unless you have the creative writing, programming and graphical design skills necessary to make your OWN game...in which case, I wish you luck!
Actually, that would be a far more interesting display of choices and consequences. Those who offed her now miss an extra companion they otherwise could have had.

biobroly
03.15.2013 , 07:39 AM | #330
/Sign

Thana is great, I would love for her to become a companion in a future update.
Down with Rise of the Hutt Cartel up with Rise of Thana Vesh the awesome