Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

MandelynRain
01.10.2012 , 11:55 AM | #21
She drove me absolutely batty (and everyone in my guild also), I believe every single one of us killed her. I stayed on Taris JUST to kill her. As I told my son, a hole in the head would have been more useful to you then she was Those were some DS points I really enjoyed getting

Deshiel
01.10.2012 , 12:06 PM | #22
She's too puwerhungry for a light sith and too puwerhungry for a standart sith.

If you'll show her even a slightest piece of weakness, she will try to get on top.
that's why she's not a good companion material I guess...

but wait... Malavai quinn...

Ethern
01.10.2012 , 12:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
She's too puwerhungry for a light sith and too puwerhungry for a standart sith.

If you'll show her even a slightest piece of weakness, she will try to get on top.
that's why she's not a good companion material I guess...

but wait... Malavai quinn...
I'd like to see her getting on top...
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.

raelimar
01.10.2012 , 12:22 PM | #24
/signed

Players who killed her could get a cybernetic Vader-style Thana.

Karkais
01.10.2012 , 01:22 PM | #25
Signed. She plays hard to get? Certainly haha. But I find her funny rather than annoying. Even though shes likely to kick me in the unmentionables if I approach closer than 3 meters, I would enjoy breaking her. She brought nice flavor to Taris.

"Come closer and Ill caress you with my lightsaber"
- Thana Vesh

ps. The end:
Spoiler
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Wycross
01.10.2012 , 02:39 PM | #26
I am in favor, absolutely. She's a lot more interesting than some of the companions I was given.

Naxtilian
01.11.2012 , 07:49 AM | #27
I have just got to the point in the quest chain where you have to let her live or kill her. I am sssssooooooooo disappointed that she was not going to become my companion. She is awesome Bioware please make her a companion

Weezyfb
01.11.2012 , 11:26 AM | #28
She was annoying

I killed her

WhoDaresWins
01.11.2012 , 12:32 PM | #29
My concern would be - as with any BioWare romance - is that all you'd end up with in the end is bringing her out of her murderous insane ***** mode and reveal that "Oh she's just a scared little girl on the inside" or some other bollocks.

That and I killed her. Hated the *****.
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

Gestahlt
01.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #30
Can we make Lt. Sylas a companion, too.