Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your funniest moment so far in the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Your funniest moment so far in the game

racsofp
01.04.2012 , 01:36 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by sevenex View Post
They just don't want people leaning all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSZXucTH4A
lol If I could, I'd give you rep points for that.
* Illegitimate casual gamer scum
* Those who can, do...those who can't, call everyone else baddies and demand crutches
Quote: Originally Posted by Brasherr View Post
I can't figure out rotations, or spells to use/not use because there is no target dummy, and there is no Recount.

Guaritorr
01.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Guaritorr View Post
So far, the funniest moments for me have been the "Oh come on, why couldn't you just finish the damn quote!!!!" moments...

I.E. On my Sith warrior, during a conversation, I told someone "I find your lack of faith", at that point I was almost squealing with glee at the epicness... then my character went and said "insulting", and almost fell to me knees yelling "no" at that point, so close!.

There was another one or two where someone screamed "This is a trap!" and not "It's a trap!"

Damn you bioware, why must you taunt me so.
~Forgot to edit original post, no delete button~

Also, the effectiveness of [Force Persuade] has always amused me, theres a side quest really early on on the republic side to go into a cantina and bring out some criminal... and the guy your supposed to bring out literally does a complete and hilariously executed 180 when you force persuade him... something along the lines of:

"You'll NEVER get me out of here without a fight!"
[Force Persuade]
"Yeah, I'll turn myself in, lets go"

themovment
01.04.2012 , 01:38 PM | #23
when my smuggler slapped the hell out of some crazy dude ranting.

Eysaathe
01.04.2012 , 01:38 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Clova View Post
For me, its every elevator to exist in game. I havent found one that i havent lagged into the pit of doom yet!

I do laugh every signle time though, because I suffer from elevatoritis in every single game i do it seems

*runs around, turns a corner, BOOM theres an elevator shaft* *falls to death*
hahaha elevatoritis
Dot Dot Dot - Remind you of something?

akanesama
01.04.2012 , 01:38 PM | #25
I like this thread! *ignores the trolls* I had a couple of funny moments. When my friends and I do flashpoints/quests together, we usually wind up with a few good laughs when our characters say either cheesy or dark side things. XD My one friend plays Dark Side but we're all "goody goody" light side people so it's pretty funny to watch the group cutscenes.

Elevators of doom.. so many times I have jumped to my death. XD Noooo!

OH! ..and I think the "Victory or Nothing" spam in Esseles is pretty funny. I hope they never fix that XDD
Jedi Sage
The Force is my ally, I will not fail!

XOrionX
01.04.2012 , 01:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DCnet View Post
Mine was when I was playing on my Guardian. I was questing in the czerka base in the Dune Sea and there were some Empire players but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them. I was waiting for the elevator and one of them ran up to the edge in front of me. I couldn't resist the urge, so I force pushed one of them. He bounced off the wall and down the elevator shaft. I couldn't stop laughing but it did start a pretty good skirmish.
OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING....

*tears
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

akanesama
01.04.2012 , 01:41 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Guaritorr View Post
~Forgot to edit original post, no delete button~

Also, the effectiveness of [Force Persuade] has always amused me, theres a side quest really early on on the republic side to go into a cantina and bring out some criminal... and the guy your supposed to bring out literally does a complete and hilariously executed 180 when you force persuade him... something along the lines of:

"You'll NEVER get me out of here without a fight!"
[Force Persuade]
"Yeah, I'll turn myself in, lets go"
OH!! I remember that.. XDD That was pretty funny. I love Force Persuade. <3
Jedi Sage
The Force is my ally, I will not fail!

Eysaathe
01.04.2012 , 01:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by akanesama View Post
I like this thread! *ignores the trolls* I had a couple of funny moments. When my friends and I do flashpoints/quests together, we usually wind up with a few good laughs when our characters say either cheesy or dark side things. XD My one friend plays Dark Side but we're all "goody goody" light side people so it's pretty funny to watch the group cutscenes.

Elevators of doom.. so many times I have jumped to my death. XD Noooo!

OH! ..and I think the "Victory or Nothing" spam in Esseles is pretty funny. I hope they never fix that XDD
Oh I can totally relate - I also have a level 27 Jedi Shadow, she's 100% LS and some of her responses just crack me up! Her "pure of heart" dialogue is so cheesey sometimes lol. I do love her though.
Dot Dot Dot - Remind you of something?

TheToony
01.04.2012 , 01:41 PM | #29
Mine was when I pointed out one of the games flaws in general and several people tried to conspire to abuse the report system saying I was spamming because they didn't like what I said.
You can't run from trouble
Ain't no place that far

LilTikiBoy
01.04.2012 , 01:46 PM | #30
mine is when me and my buddy teamed up to do some heroic missions after looking to see if there were any good threads on the forums for a bit, everytime something bad happened we claimed it to be "game breaking" and threatened to unsub. I.E.

i took fall damage from falling! game breaker
i lost affection! >.< game breaker
my crew mission failed! -.- game breaker
sith droid talks! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! GAME BREAKER!!!!!!!!

just to name a few.

and we actually did do this. it was so freaking hilarious that my sides still hurt!