Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have been having nothing but trouble with codes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Have been having nothing but trouble with codes

Canieldonrad
12.13.2011 , 09:17 PM | #1
When I preordered back in July I did not receive a confirmation email for the order(which I've been told contains the code.) So I used one a friend had given me so I would be able to play. Today I find the account page telling me no code was redeemed. So I preorder a second time to get a code(which I did receive). Upon entering the code I received a message telling me I already had items associated with the account.

So what I want to know, which hasn't been responded to in email when I submit tickets is this: Will I get into the game or did I just waste $120?

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 09:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Canieldonrad View Post
When I preordered back in July I did not receive a confirmation email for the order(which I've been told contains the code.) So I used one a friend had given me so I would be able to play. Today I find the account page telling me no code was redeemed. So I preorder a second time to get a code(which I did receive). Upon entering the code I received a message telling me I already had items associated with the account.

So what I want to know, which hasn't been responded to in email when I submit tickets is this: Will I get into the game or did I just waste $120?
Please read my thread on on page 1 it may answer your questions

specifically the blue quoted text will aid you to verify rather your issue is an issue at all

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786