Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great times!

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 09:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
I haven't done anything wrong, I paid in full months in advance, you can apologize to me all you want. It doesn't make feel any better about being left out of the energy in the channel. I feel like I'am 6 years old again (And I'am 39), and no one wants to play with me.
Frankly, you're acting like a six-year-old. It's been known since day one of pre-orders that the earlier you ordered, the earlier you got in. I'm kicking myself for waiting two weeks to enter mine, but notice who I'm kicking? It's the person responsible for me getting in late.

The terms were clear and very well-communicated, and they make sense, given Bioware's desire for a smooth launch. What do you think they should have done? Just open the doors all at once and to hell with trying to scale things properly?

You're throwing a tantrum because you want to play right now. I get it. But take a second and you'll realize why you're not playing, and who you should be angry at.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 09:24 PM | #12
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

Final Wave Sent!

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!