Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Great times!


Mannce's Avatar


Mannce
12.13.2011 , 08:16 PM | #1
So ya, its lots of fun sitting here listening to my mates talk about the game through teamspeak. But that's ok isn't it bioware. I should just log off and go feel miserable I am missing out. Way to go! Way to make all those that didn't get in feel so important to you, so important you stopped invitations at 2pm in the afternoon. Feel's great being the member of a pre launch guild, being the only one that for what ever reason (we all put our keys in within days of each other). I haven't done anything wrong, I paid in full months in advance, you can apologize to me all you want. It doesn't make feel any better about being left out of the energy in the channel. I feel like I'am 6 years old again (And I'am 39), and no one wants to play with me. Its the same god dam feeling of being left out. Call it what ever you want bioware, justify it any way you want. Game or not, I feel like absolute garbage tonight. Thank you very fracking much. Why did 12 of us preorder or take part in the guild deployment? Just so one of us could sit on the side lines. Beyond me. Thanks so fracking much.

Regards,

One Fracking irate customer

Go ahead, call me a troll, or a whinner, or anything else. You can't make me feel any worse tonight then bioware's already managed.

Degrama's Avatar


Degrama
12.13.2011 , 08:24 PM | #2
What you should feel bad about is people making nearly unlimited charecters and placing prices on name hostages. As well as exploiting exp and getting close to if not 50 in less then a day. Wonder how Bioware is going to handle this one? /Pokerface
Nice ị█ị█████‼ị≡ị█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓) Sorry about your _ _ _ k

Maxican's Avatar


Maxican
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #3
Kind of just brushing over the negativity do you have the right date under your code redemption list? I'm pretty sure they botched mine and it might just be an error. I submitted a ticket but I'm wondering if maybe this happened to you.

Mannce's Avatar


Mannce
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxican View Post
Kind of just brushing over the negativity do you have the right date under your code redemption list? I'm pretty sure I botched mine and it might just be an error. I submitted a ticket but I'm wondering if maybe this happened to you.
Hey man, if that's the case so be it. But who do you talk to? I spent 4 hours on the phone this morning, just to be hung up on when the music stopped. There is literally no where to turn. Thanks anyways, I'am just gonna take a shot of something, cuddle up in bed with my wife. And try not to think about all the laugh's and good times that'll be had to the wee hours of the morning. This is my outlet, these are my friends, so much so they realize how much it hurt's being left out, many have now offered to not play at all till we are all here. Is that your idea of a good launch? So lets just add a side of guilt now to that. Because there not having fun knowing a friend is sitting out. My GM just went so far as to suggest everyone make a ticket. Why bother, they don't seem to be listening. Here's hoping tommorrow.

Maxican's Avatar


Maxican
12.13.2011 , 08:51 PM | #5
Honestly I just did the tried and true customer service ticket, I'm putting my faith in BW to actually listen like they have in the past when I've needed help. You also have to kind of cut some slack for them because it maybe the most busy day of the entire development process for them, sure maybe they messed up but they're only human.

Also when I said "I messed up" in my op I actually meant "they messed up" I edited the post so it's correct haha, sorry.

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 08:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
So ya, its lots of fun sitting here listening to my mates talk about the game through teamspeak. But that's ok isn't it bioware. I should just log off and go feel miserable I am missing out. Way to go! Way to make all those that didn't get in feel so important to you, so important you stopped invitations at 2pm in the afternoon. Feel's great being the member of a pre launch guild, being the only one that for what ever reason (we all put our keys in within days of each other). I haven't done anything wrong, I paid in full months in advance, you can apologize to me all you want. It doesn't make feel any better about being left out of the energy in the channel. I feel like I'am 6 years old again (And I'am 39), and no one wants to play with me. Its the same god dam feeling of being left out. Call it what ever you want bioware, justify it any way you want. Game or not, I feel like absolute garbage tonight. Thank you very fracking much. Why did 12 of us preorder or take part in the guild deployment? Just so one of us could sit on the side lines. Beyond me. Thanks so fracking much.

Regards,

One Fracking irate customer

Go ahead, call me a troll, or a whinner, or anything else. You can't make me feel any worse tonight then bioware's already managed.
You get no sympathy from me

Same with my guild

XTREDEN's Avatar


XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 09:04 PM | #7
what I love is everyone dismissing it as nerd rage. Fine, OP over the top? Fine, he's pissed off though and he's not the only one. How the hell is it "fine" if lots of your customers are pissed off before they even get to play the game, that's kind of the oppossite of customer service.

I am not even pissed that I am not in yet, I get it, I am not part of the cool group. What pisses me off of is this whole thing seems to be handled like amatuer hour and the lack of a simple clarifying statement or an available phone rep or just a damn email makes this company seem like it doesn't know what it's doing. I started out defending the whole thing when I thought it was just my bad luck and a few others, but after talking to everyone I know who did pre-order 7-21 and reading about people who pre-ordered after me aand are in before me. Well, screw it. It doesn't feel right and I know I am not alone. You guys be fine with it if you want, I think it's bad and I won't forget it next time this company has a product for sale. Wish I hadn't wasted the money at this point, probably exactly how Bioware wants it's customers to feel.

YurikArkady's Avatar


YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 09:07 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XTREDEN View Post
a simple clarifying statement


"First come, first served."



OP wasn't first.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

XTREDEN's Avatar


XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 09:18 PM | #9
"First come, first served."

And a lot of us who thought we had come first were not served first so that's what the ***** is about. Don't send me an email saying I will get in today if I am not. Don't tell me I have done all I need to do to get in today if I havn't.

YurikArkady's Avatar


YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 09:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by XTREDEN View Post
And a lot of us who thought


There's your problem.


You (and others) made assumptions, Bioware said the earlier you redeemed your code the more early access you were likely to get.

If you, or some other third party convinced you that you would be playing in the first day, that is your fault.


Your issue however sounds like a software issue, not relevant to what is being discussed in this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.