Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where is the rest of my DDE stuff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
where is the rest of my DDE stuff?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JohnFante
12.13.2011 , 08:12 PM | #1
hey guys, i got the in-game email and received my saber crystal but what about the flare gun, the holo-dancer, the mount that i'm also supposed to receive with my digital deluxe order? i registered my product key provided to me when i pre-ordered the game

but when i got to my account i don't have "redeem a product registration code" checked. so when i enter the product key that was sent to me it says it's already been used. anyone having this issue? any help?
"It's like people only do things because they get paid...and that's just really sad" -Garth

Ahkronn
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #2
This was answered several times.

DDE/CE items will not be available at EGA. You'll only get those after launch and redeeming your product code.

EGA/pre-order codes are not linked to the product version you got. You'll have to wait for the 20th to get those.

Edit: correction, since it's dde, yOrigin will be sending the codes in the 16th, so that's the date where you'll get the items.

itsmymillertime
12.13.2011 , 08:14 PM | #3
you should get your dde stuff after you enter the game code that comes on the 16th. you have the early access code, but not the game code.

JohnFante
12.13.2011 , 08:56 PM | #4
ok thanks for the info guys. i appreciate it
"It's like people only do things because they get paid...and that's just really sad" -Garth

Cerimon
12.13.2011 , 09:31 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

I just wish to confirm that in-game bonus items will be granted by users inputting their Product Code at launch.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support