Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Expanded Universe ???? LOL ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Expanded Universe ???? LOL ?

Deacoon
01.01.2012 , 12:06 PM | #11
+1

I was hoping that post would never end.

Theodwulf
01.01.2012 , 12:28 PM | #12
I agree alot of the EU is just crap... Skywalker ranch needed a renovation
EALouse was right !!

DrDismemberment
01.01.2012 , 12:33 PM | #13
That's one huge post
"The force is what gives a jedi his power surrounds us penetrates us it binds the galaxy together."

Deviriot
01.01.2012 , 01:17 PM | #14
You are the General Akbar of this post...

NOT SO FAST! NOT SO FAST! NOT SO FAST!

Rhyltran
01.01.2012 , 02:27 PM | #15
He didn't make up this post. He copied and pasted it. The OP admitted as such.

Wimzerr
01.01.2012 , 02:54 PM | #16
Pretty sure the Sun Crusher wasn't destroyed by a ''Rebel Offensive", but by Kyp Durron who redeemed himself by charting it into a black hole in the Maw, which is where all of these super weapons were designed, by isolated scientists who were extremely intelligent.

Rhyltran
01.01.2012 , 02:58 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimzerr View Post
Pretty sure the Sun Crusher wasn't destroyed by a ''Rebel Offensive", but by Kyp Durron who redeemed himself by charting it into a black hole in the Maw, which is where all of these super weapons were designed, by isolated scientists who were extremely intelligent.
No but Luke destroyed a death star without even relying on force powers to do it. It doesn't matter. Kyp can move the sun crusher with the force alone and Luke is far more powerful than Kyp. There's just too much Luke feats for Revan to keep up. Too much that Luke has done that trumps everything Revan has.

Aoussar
01.01.2012 , 03:20 PM | #18
Lol never bothered with the EU, and now that you post this, i'm glad I didn't.

Star Wars is for me, only EP 1 - 6, everything after that is utter bs in my opinion.. The Old Republic Era is cool though, since it ususally is more thought-through

bfishback
01.01.2012 , 03:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aoussar View Post
Lol never bothered with the EU, and now that you post this, i'm glad I didn't.

Star Wars is for me, only EP 1 - 6, everything after that is utter bs in my opinion.. The Old Republic Era is cool though, since it ususally is more thought-through
Sorry to say, but the EU is infinitely better then the crap that was the prequels, and a bit better then the originals.

Pulling out stupid moments from the EU is hardly an excuse for why it sucks. Rebels teaming up with Ewoks? GG.

XcSDeadDeer
01.01.2012 , 05:21 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Deacoon View Post

I was hoping that post would never end.

I almost feel bad for agreeing, untill I think about the epicness that just went through my brain. Best read ever. Of all time