Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

gamerbo
01.23.2013 , 11:41 AM | #271
Bi male player, i dont have any friends who play this game trying to make some though, just created a jedi knight on jedi covenent name is dri`kinne feel free to say hi, also looking to possibly join a LGBT guild never been in one

SelinaK
02.03.2013 , 02:10 PM | #272
It strikes me that in this thread, many people are signing on, but not actually engaging in conversation due to the largeness of the thread - so, people come to the thread, sign on, but don't have the time to read all the other posts and also since a lot of the posts are old you can't judge if people will actually reply or not. There's PMs of course, but that's a bit over the top and personal for most stuff.

Some kind of community site that isn't based around any one group could be quite interesting, especially with all the recent drama about Bioware basically making an apartheid planet for LGBT
[My posts] SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events! IC news/gossip Character listing Fiction Art Story/Universe

knoxiee
02.09.2013 , 06:26 PM | #273
gay guy from the uk playing on the progenitor, would love some folk to group with and have a laugh with.

gamerbo
02.11.2013 , 05:49 AM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by knoxiee View Post
gay guy from the uk playing on the progenitor, would love some folk to group with and have a laugh with.
I can help ya... I have no friends who play this game it really sucks playing an mmo when you don't know anyone

Thenaran
02.12.2013 , 06:26 PM | #275
Hey everyone!
Gay guy checking in from Master Dar'nala. Anyone know of a gay guild on this server?

aussieterry
02.27.2013 , 08:06 PM | #276
gay guy from australia.just started to play this game i dont no anyone who plays this but i like it

edgejammer
03.10.2013 , 12:55 AM | #277
Gay guy in Chicago looking to make some friends to group with. Ha! That sounds bad...

jedimasterjac
03.10.2013 , 12:57 AM | #278
While I am not lgbt myself, I fully support it, an have a few LGBT Friends
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

frubio
03.10.2013 , 04:45 AM | #279
Gay guy here playing on the PoT5. I play mainly Pubs but I have a few lowbies on the imp side. My main is Astrisa feel free to add me or message me.
Astrisa
Prophecy of the Five | The Rothgar Legacy | Twitch

Transitarian
03.15.2013 , 11:51 AM | #280
I'm not only gay, but I'm ftm Trans as well.

You can find me lurking around The Ebon Hawk on Vexxeus, and hopefully my trooper character if they ever open up character transfers again e.e