Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when did uou pre order- are u playing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
when did uou pre order- are u playing?

taladienl
12.13.2011 , 07:29 PM | #11
I pre-ordered 7-21, but I couldn't get my pre-order code accepted into the site here until 2 weeks later. needless to say. I'm still waiting for my invites. Not my fault the site didn't accept my code until later, oh well I'll wait for my email like everyone else, even if I did get the CE

Rhazz
12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #12
7-29, not in

XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 07:30 PM | #13
"Pretty much everyone who entered their code on 7-21 is in already.

Did you redeem your code when you got the pre-order code?

I pre-ordered and entered my code on 7.21 and have been in since 7AM. "

Yes, I guess I did. When I went to my account is is showing up as having redeemed the code, but when I try to setup an account I cannot because it says I have not redeemed it yet. When I try to enter the digital rights key it says its already in use.

Do I have to download the client again or something because I did that the other day to make sure it was patched and ready to go?

The email I got on 12/7 said I would be getting an invite (that's what I originally quoted) yet I have no invite. *** am I doing wrong lol, I feel like I should be in the first wave and I probably could be if I could figure this sh*& out.

Jmatch
12.13.2011 , 07:40 PM | #14
Preordered on the 21st, put in code on the 23rd and not in....every day feeling closer and closer to canceling my pre-order. Verified from a coworker who's been in all the betas and only thing he said was do you like WoW...no....than cancel it.

XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 07:49 PM | #15
lol, you know what else is BS. Phone line busy for bioware support, orgin website says to come here and use email support. Half a day and 2 emails later nothing. I get some damn automated message from a foreign land saying there busy call later and tbh that's all anyone is going to get from them.

Little pissed off here, people who pre-ordered after me are in and I am not yet the pre-order early access states its based on WHEN you pre-ordered, so I bought early. Is it criminal? Doubt it, is it just bad business? Uh yeah. Many have said the same thing. Not a good way to start.

Zchizo
12.13.2011 , 07:55 PM | #16
Do a little forum search or follow them on twitter, youll see that teyre through the worst part of July orders now. Hopefully this means theyll start crunching though August/September tomorrow..

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 07:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by XTREDEN View Post
"Pretty much everyone who entered their code on 7-21 is in already.

Did you redeem your code when you got the pre-order code?

I pre-ordered and entered my code on 7.21 and have been in since 7AM. "

Yes, I guess I did. When I went to my account is is showing up as having redeemed the code, but when I try to setup an account I cannot because it says I have not redeemed it yet. When I try to enter the digital rights key it says its already in use.

Do I have to download the client again or something because I did that the other day to make sure it was patched and ready to go?

The email I got on 12/7 said I would be getting an invite (that's what I originally quoted) yet I have no invite. *** am I doing wrong lol, I feel like I should be in the first wave and I probably could be if I could figure this sh*& out.

Have you tried just starting up the game client?

Some people have been slower to receive the emails but they were still able to play without having gotten them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 08:05 PM | #18
"Have you tried just starting up the game client?

Some people have been slower to receive the emails but they were still able to play without having gotten them. "

Yes, I get the message "There currently is no active subscription..." message and tells me to go create my account. I go to the link, 2/4 steps are complete and the one that I need to enter is redeeming my product code, which should be my digital rights key. Only I have already done that and my preorder page says I have already redeemed and I should wait for an email.

I followed a forum post earlier that say this would go away when I have been "granted access" and is normal and will go away when it's my turn. So I guess that's my point, either they missed me or I was left out.

Do you think I need to uninstall and download the client again?

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:06 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by XTREDEN View Post
Do you think I need to uninstall and download the client again?
That may be the next step unfortunately

Were you using one of the clients from the beta or did you do a completely fresh install?
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

XTREDEN
12.13.2011 , 09:10 PM | #20
I was a BETA, I remember reading "no need to uninstall" and thinking this will come back to bite me, but I trusted it. Thinking it's the problem. I will try it and hopefully it will work. Not getting in tonight if it doesn't anyway.