Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tatooine Map?

Chromiie
12.31.2011 , 02:36 AM | #1
So not sure where to post this but I can't seem to find how to completely uncover the map for Tatooine. I "survered the entire map for Dune Sea" but I just can't for Jundland. Any suggestions for the explorer/perfectionist in me? I play Empire if that helps.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader

jaytrain
12.31.2011 , 10:10 PM | #2
Bump...

decesare
01.01.2012 , 02:19 AM | #3
i'd also be interested in hearing how anyone has done it. do you have to rock climb and purposefully go out of your way off the beaten trail? some areas look impossible to get to yet they appear on the map to be somewhere i need to uncover...

thanks

Rambian
01.08.2012 , 02:42 AM | #4
Yes I would also like to know if anyone has been able to unlock it... I had the same problem with Coruscant as well..

Rambian
01.08.2012 , 02:48 AM | #5
Just after posting I went to an area i hadn't noticed before... I know have it unlocked... as for coruscant I will keep trying..

Seravie
01.08.2012 , 02:50 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambian View Post
Just after posting I went to an area i hadn't noticed before... I know have it unlocked... as for coruscant I will keep trying..
for coruscant did you go left or right of the senate plaza?
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.

Idunhavaname
01.08.2012 , 02:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Seravie View Post
for coruscant did you go left or right of the senate plaza?
I have and the problem is the Spaceport. I have checked literally every corner and it would not discover.

As for Tatooine, have you explored the republic base (not anchorhead)?

RIP orange pixel

Kolthoraun
01.11.2012 , 10:34 PM | #8
For Coruscant, go in the Space Port, in the Fleet Shuttle hangar bay (not your starship hangar bay), and go to the 2nd floor. Up there, climb the left diagonal support cable all the way to the top. You'll clip over the ceiling, and it should trigger the map explore.

I am still searching Tatooine... I hope we don't have to dive deep in Imperial territory passed Mos Anek / Anchorhead? There seems to be something further than Mos Anek for me.

Brree
01.12.2012 , 11:52 AM | #9
Just confirming that this method worked for me to get all of Corusant uncovered. Awesome work finding this spot!!

Keep us posted on Tatooine, I'm having issue there and even let myself get killed a few times to get the Imp bases discovered.

khaymaneights
01.17.2012 , 03:14 AM | #10
I'm missing parts of Jundland as a Republic. I'm missing the part around 3945, 1716, that's the chieftain's cave and it seems it's only available to the Empire. I even died a few times so I could explore Mos Anek.

Any clues from those that claim to have uncovered the full map of Tatooine?