Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonus boss respawn time.

Mizanthropic
12.30.2011 , 08:52 PM | #1
It's either too long on a 1v1 basis or there is not enough incentive to make a group regarding difficulty. Take your pick it needs a fix and more importantly a direction on bonus end bosses. Or a health and safety advertisement telling me to make a pot of tea...or cook a goose...when I get to it.

Nevur
12.30.2011 , 09:08 PM | #2
Have only experienced this once, killing some gang leader on Nar Shadaa. Player had just killed the guy as I arrived, so I wait a few minutes, nothing. Go and kill a few surrounding mobs to vent. I turn around and he's up. Estimated 5 minute respawn time, I'd say.

Yeah, it's nice to have your mob waiting for you when you want it, but five minutes isn't going to kill you. I'm not sure how the system handles quest credit if you join a fight in progress... In previous games, anyway, I would shoot a quick group invite before the mob was dead and the vast majority of the time, the player would accept and we both got credit.

If there's a bunch of people standing around an empty spawn point, don't say nothing. Form up even if it's only for a minute.

Not disagreeing. I'm all for instant gratification and think quest bosses ought to respawn fairly fast, but it's a very minor inconvenience IMO.

edit: not sure if respawn times vary wildly in other zones and with other specific bosses, this was just the only example I've experienced
You are not as important as you think you are.

Kalabakk
12.30.2011 , 09:31 PM | #3
It is a 5 minute timer on all the bonus mission bosses I've seen so far.