Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

orange light armour

nniicc
12.30.2011 , 04:52 AM | #1
My character is a Sith Inquistor Assassin, who can only wear light armour. He is currently wearing orange (= modifiable) robes. I don't like the look of that outfit very much. I do like the idea of modifiable outfits: take an outfit and add the stats you want. Then only problem is that i haven't seen any light armour outfits that look different.

Where can i get some orange (modifiable) light armour pants?
Knights of Stonewall / Lords of Stonewall

All who gain power are afraid to lose it. Even the Jedi. - Darth Sidious

Shadysketchy
12.30.2011 , 04:53 AM | #2
There are "pants" of Orange quality that you can buy from Social Vendors (usually found inside a "cantina" aka bar of a planet's main town for your faction), provided you have the appropriate social rank or higher
Cancelled, January/4/2012
Level 50, December/22/2011
TOR's Most Critical Errors http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=67935
Dark Side Critical Errors, New Payment Ideas, Poor Customer Support

AlkalineKitten
12.30.2011 , 04:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadysketchy View Post
There are "pants" of Orange quality that you can buy from Social Vendors (usually found inside a "cantina" aka bar of a planet's main town for your faction), provided you have the appropriate social rank or higher
Was just about to contribute this.
A lesson is learned, but the damage is irreversible.

erei
12.30.2011 , 05:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadysketchy View Post
And you can feel extremely lucky to be wearing light armor, since every social armor is light orange armor. I have a trooper. If I start wearing this, even fully modded, I will have a ridiculous amount of damage reduction. It's quite stupid on some armor, I remember the VIP or collector armor from the empire side, it share the skin with imperial guards/commando armor.It's obviously heavy armor.