Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Love Corso Riggs

jazzllanna
12.29.2011 , 09:46 PM | #21
there's a headband for him? I hate his helmet... where would I find this headband?
Wichita Gunslinger
The Harbinger
Spoiler

MasterBlasterO
12.29.2011 , 09:51 PM | #22
Forget Corso. Guss is three times the man that Corso is.

Miagae
12.29.2011 , 10:32 PM | #23
/agree op

I hearts me some Corso!

mmmmm Corso *drool*
Smugglers do it from...behind, the sides, the front..hell, we do it anywhere, with anyone.....for the right price.

JakeLightbearer
12.29.2011 , 10:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
I want to throw Risha out the airlock. Maybe then she'd lose those gaudy purple rings and that ugly *** pink suit she wears.
Honestly, I wish male smugglers got a female Corso instead of just Risha and Akavi (and yes, I am definitely customizing Risha into less makeup as soon as that's available). When I first saw Risha (without her makeup) and heard that you got her on Alderaan, I was hoping for a Princess Leia mimic (like how we get Bowdarr to parallel Chewbacca) - nope.

Really, when I first heard about Corso I was expecting him to be a generic human companion, but he's turned out to be one of my favorites. I guess he and the two interesting aliens sort of make up for the lack of a lightside male love interest.

MrPivo
12.29.2011 , 10:54 PM | #25
My favorite thing about Corso, is that he approves of me flirting with the ladies. And since every female I talk to gives me the option to flirt, +15.

Spoiler

That being said, I have begun making the switch to Bowdaar (still getting better gear for him). I am a little bummed that his look has not changed w/ armor, but I think he looks fantastic. And I underestimated just how much I would like my wookie.
high explosives ARE a form of crowd control

JSleeper
12.29.2011 , 11:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by reisereise View Post
Corso is my bro, we both enjoy helping the less fortunate but both agree when some of the sick and twisted people we come across need to die. And he's always supportive when its time to coerce a broad

+1 for Corso!
bros before h*'s!
Agreement here. Corso's my bro! We've been across the galaxy and he's always there to watch my back. I'm level 26, and he holds his own better than Bowdaar does.
Altiholic extraordinaire
Harbringer

Meepercmdr
12.30.2011 , 12:03 AM | #27
Some gay manlove for Corso :3

Alienna
12.30.2011 , 12:14 AM | #28
Oh just love this post. I love the romance option so much that I am thinking of making another smuggler just to do the story all over again! I like Bowdaar as well but as I told all my friends I'm not trying to get into the Wookies pants. My other female friends who play all agree that he is the best romance option for light side.

StealthNerf
12.30.2011 , 12:27 AM | #29
The reason I say he should be thrown out the airlock is he disagrees with every single thing I say.

And when you tell him to shut up, he takes it.

He has no spine.

silvershadows
12.30.2011 , 12:32 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by jazzllanna View Post
there's a headband for him? I hate his helmet... where would I find this headband?

It's actually meant for a jedi guardian, you can buy it for 12 nar shaddaa commendations. Just go run some side quests or kill tons of mobs till you get enough for it, then remove the str/endurance mods and replace with aim/endurance and boom, you got a fully moddable headband for Corso to use forever
Avatia
Deception Assassin
Sting Pilot
The Harbinger