Companion wants to talk, 1 min, now he/she doesnt.

Kalekk

I apologize because i don't know what portion of the forums is for this, however this even has crew within the title and the rest being a more broad subject so maybe this will do fine here... anyway.

The couple people I play with say this doesn't happen to them and the chat icon on the companions picture stays up there for a very long time for them but mine stay up for anywhere from 20-30 seconds to 5-10 minutes and maybe 1 time for 20 mins. why are my chat opportunities in such a damn narrow time frame? I was on fleet in the cantina portion for example, companion will have a ship dialogue opportunity so I begin to make my way there and on the way to the hanger it will disappear and I will continue anyway and when I speak to them on my hunk of junk they wont have anything to say to me.

My companions do this as well. No trend as to when it'll happen or when it goes away. What I ended up doing is clicking on ther companion itself. If they tell me they don't want to talk to me...I just ignore the icon that says they do.

Yea I have faced this issue too, its annoying. I get all excited at the thought, "Yea!!! I get to flirt witj kira carsen again." Only to be disappointed with, " yes boss?" I am dieing to catch it to see if she will just strip and dance like a twileek dancer! Come on bioware, fix this bug so we can progress!