Its a pity we domt have Darth Malak references in swtor

NoTomorrow

I'm more disappointed in the fact that they never once mentioned the Jedi Entity in the TaralV and Maelstrom Prion flashpoints by her name, Meetra Surik. That right there is an insult. Baras should have atleast given Malak some recognition too.

How about when you have Lord scourge with you at the end of maelstrom prison, and he's not taking any part in the scene.

That's even weirder.

Nah, remember the game operates on a timeline. You don't pick up Scourge until after the suicide mission fails, which is well after rescuing Revan.

NPC like Baras say: once a sith lord destroyed taris. and that's all? Not even mention his name?

SPOILER

listen to Revan in the foundry as he dies he says: "And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, old friend."

How about when you have Lord scourge with you at the end of maelstrom prison, and he's not taking any part in the scene.

That's even weirder.

Ha ha, yeah Revan even complains about 'the betrayer' but doesn't notice that Scourge is infact standing right next to you! Scourge keeps quiet as well. Well planned Failware!

Ha ha, yeah Revan even complains about 'the betrayer' but doesn't notice that Scourge is infact standing right next to you! Scourge keeps quiet as well. Well planned Failware!

You get Scourge after Revan is rescued in the timeline of events. You going back to run it with Scourge in your party has no effect on the timeline or the story. The fail here was on your part, not Bioware's.