future chapters story ideas...

DarthAeonis

just curious on what new story for classes ppl think should be added based on the first 3 chapters

for example

based on the ending of the SW story line i def think he should end up bein emporer at some point especially seein the weak state the emperor was in from the JK story. in fact it would be pretty epic if the FINAL act had the JK face off against the SW

what ideas others have?

Personally I think we will either see the storylines start to come together (e.g working against the same enemy).

The Republic will work towards gearing up for a full war again.

The Empire will work towards uniting under 1 ruler again (e.g killing some of the sith lords that are trying to take control etc).

just curious on what new story for classes ppl think should be added based on the first 3 chapters

for example

based on the ending of the SW story line i def think he should end up bein emporer at some point especially seein the weak state the emperor was in from the JK story. in fact it would be pretty epic if the FINAL act had the JK face off against the SW

what ideas others have?

i can't say i'd like my SW to become Emperor. I think we should have the true Emperor as an ops boss (maybe a cross-faction op where pub players and imp players have to work together?)

As i've seen JK and JC stories and we all know how the game will end, the Imperial will lose and the Emperor will die, so as stories wise goes, i would say the JC would be sent to investigate the ritual that the Emperor will use which i think will meet the SI, they may have to join hand to stop the ritual .While the JK will confront the emperor and the SW. I would say the ending will be the SI will escape while the others of the Dark Councils will be dead - well may be because of SW is sent to kill them for their treachery acts, or the SI and the JC kill them cause they well in the way of preventing the ritual - The SW i guess will be dead cause he is Lord Wrath, if the Knight want to kill the Emperor he need to kill Wrath.

The trooper and smuggler may join hand in attacking Imperial strong hold while the agent is sent to sabotage their bases.

As i've seen JK and JC stories and we all know how the game will end, the Imperial will lose and the Emperor will die, so as stories wise goes, i would say the JC would be sent to investigate the ritual that the Emperor will use which i think will meet the SI, they may have to join hand to stop the ritual .While the JK will confront the emperor and the SW. I would say the ending will be the SI will escape while the others of the Dark Councils will be dead - well may be because of SW is sent to kill them for their treachery acts, or the SI and the JC kill them cause they well in the way of preventing the ritual - The SW i guess will be dead cause he is Lord Wrath, if the Knight want to kill the Emperor he need to kill Wrath.

The trooper and smuggler may join hand in attacking Imperial strong hold while the agent is sent to sabotage their bases.

not essentially the Wrath will die because Scourge was the Wrath and he still ended up betraying the Emperor. Perhaps the Wrath will have to make a huge decision wether to bring down the Emperor or not, and eventually all of the classes will be united together standing against the Emperor

yea they're gonna kill off the player, really guys. they cant write themselves into a whole.

EDIT: and the emperor isn't going anywhere. they might reveal who he really is, but he isn't going anywhere

Edited by Mawduce

EDIT: and the emperor isn't going anywhere. they might reveal who he really is, but he isn't going anywhere

They reveal who the Emperor is in the Revan novel - it's a quick, decent read that also ties up the KoTOR 1 & 2 stories and sets up one of the TOR companions as well.

Future story lines:

I'd like to see the Sith Inquisitor and Warrior really turned loose on the Republic. It made a lot of sense for their stories up to now to be based on in-fighting/betrayal given the Sith's nature, but now that they're secure in their positions you could see them taking the fight to the Republic.

SI: As head of the Sith's arcane knowledge branch s/he could discover a weapon from the first war against the Republic (like Naga Sadow's sun-destroying ship), recover it and use it to attack the Republic. It'd be a pretty epic Light/Dark choice to get to decide between wiping out a planet/system to show your power vs sparing them if they surrender to the Empire.

SW: Could be sent to assassinate members of the Jedi Council to try to balance the scales after there's been so much upheaval in the Dark Council.

I support the Imperial Agent doing missions for either the Empire or Republic depending on their choice at the end of Act 3. I guess the Neutral Agent could get a 3rd choice like "follow up on the lead that both sides ignored and discover a Hutt conspiracy with the Mandalorians" or something like that.

The SI definitely needs to have a more political aspect to it. As an SI I always felt like my storyline was Indiana Jones meets Nathan Drake. What I wanted was Palpatine meets Thrawn :(

I would say from imperial POV on some of the classes:

1. SI -- internal affairs, especially within Dark Council. Improving your power base like getting Moff Pyron to become Grand Moff. Xalek road to Darth.

2. SW -- Retaliate against Republic, make them fear the Emperor Wrath.

3. BH -- Become Darth Marr go to guy to help his effort to save Empire.

:SPOILERS:

I'd like to see:

The Warrior hunting down a powerful Jedi (Possibly to make them the new Voice)

The Inquisitor's powerbase facing a Republic Force led by a Jedi Council member to prove yourself worthy of the Dark Council position.

The Agent searching for an ancient super weapon discovered from the Black Codex. Who gets the weapon (Empire, Republic, or Jadus) would depend on the end of Chapter 3.

The Knight investigating rumores of the Emperor's survival.

The Consular trying to redeem (or kill) a powerful Darth.

Don't know about the other classes.

i'd like to see the SW (Emp's Wrath) go about killing upstart Sith trying to take power while the Emperor is weak. I would love to see more of Empire vs. Republic, however. The Empire story lines have a lot of infighting, which is quite annoying, but i like the SW class so i play it anyway :rak_03:

I love how the ending scroll prologue for the SW says "after handing the Republic many losses". I don't remember handing them many losses at all. I do remember going after Sith Lords and other so-called enemies because my master was a paranoid moron.

I personaly hope the sith inqisator tries to become emperor(and fails miserbol) and is forced to flee as the empire is trying to kill him.

Building his own empire(wich later conquered or killed by the sith empire)

From that point forward he is on the run.

Because of his strenght(and the already weakend sith empire) the sith empire wont active attack him(lore wise) but he is technicly wanted.

Also and this is something i really want to see.

A ops where revan with the help of the players kills the emperor for good by a soul sacrfice.(wow icecrown style)

Revan sacrfice his soul to kill the emperor's soul making it impossibol for either to ever be revived.

Also the death of a soul means they stop existing and there cant be a more noble sacrifce then to your very existiance.

A other nice story for the jedi consular:

After saving the republic from the emperor's sons the consular has become a teacher at the jedi temple:

You will do alot of quest training different padawns over the course of time.

Getting into all kinds of trouble's trying to teach them the ways of the force(i would even reroll a jedi consular for this story)

Edited by internaty

They reveal who the Emperor is in the Revan novel - it's a quick, decent read that also ties up the KoTOR 1 & 2 stories and sets up one of the TOR companions as well.

Future story lines:

I'd like to see the Sith Inquisitor and Warrior really turned loose on the Republic. It made a lot of sense for their stories up to now to be based on in-fighting/betrayal given the Sith's nature, but now that they're secure in their positions you could see them taking the fight to the Republic.

SI: As head of the Sith's arcane knowledge branch s/he could discover a weapon from the first war against the Republic (like Naga Sadow's sun-destroying ship), recover it and use it to attack the Republic. It'd be a pretty epic Light/Dark choice to get to decide between wiping out a planet/system to show your power vs sparing them if they surrender to the Empire.

SW: Could be sent to assassinate members of the Jedi Council to try to balance the scales after there's been so much upheaval in the Dark Council.

because we all played the games and read the books right?

i dont particularly care for republic ending much cuz they always end up on top for some bizarre reason but with the build up for empire classes they are just too bad*** to end up dying off story wise. and if scourge was given the immortality ritual its likely the SW may get it too. def seems more loyal than Scourge. i mean u got over a thousand years of a blank slate. it would be pretty cool if SW became canon Dark Lord of Sith. like how SI has a canon Darth name.