BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

AntonMercer

I am posting these records on the off-chance that someone else from this match took a screenshot and would be willing to verify our numbers. The date was typed out in ops chat but there was a lot of post-game chitchat and invitations to go out for ice cream together so it had gotten scrolled past. I have another screenshot from the same match but I doubt that would suffice as I took both of them.

Name: Roisinn <The Banana Stand>

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg

Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Most Damage Taken in a Single Warzone #4

Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 906212

Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked

Date of SS taken: 9-10-13

Name: Zee'rid (no guild atm)

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/iR5tqUb.jpg

Record Broken (Ex. DPS #2): Highest Objective Points Earned #4

Value(Ex: 1532.52 DPS): 21000

Type of Match (Ranked, Unranked, Challenge): Unranked

Date of SS taken: 9-10-13

There weren't enough healers in that WZ, you need a requisite of 6 per team now ;)

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guild tags and a few records updated! Just a few things...

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens :( If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP :) Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol ALSO! Not just at you but for everyone, be sure to look out for the BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records(LOWBIE) thread that I will start later today! Will have all the same rules and will be split 10-29 and 30-54! No challenges though.. that would break me lol.

@Sabina - You actually have three places already in the KB cat. so your record (since it was a tie with the third place record) actually won in tie breaker rules(actually had to go look at kills for the decision) so it REPLACED the #3 screen. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were like "Where's my record?" ... Hmm may need to employ an asterisk to denote this...

Anyways that's it for now!

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens :( If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP :) Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol

No worries, I posted them on the off-chance that someone else might have grabbed a screenshot and would be willing to verify it for us. The medical table is now on my skillbar but I doubt we'll have another match like that again for quite some time. :o

Ok guild tags and a few records updated! Just a few things...

@Roisinn - Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't accept the screens :( If someone happens to post a screen backing yours up there will be NP :) Need to have those items on your toolbar! <-- makes sense now lol ALSO! Not just at you but for everyone, be sure to look out for the BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records(LOWBIE) thread that I will start later today! Will have all the same rules and will be split 10-29 and 30-54! No challenges though.. that would break me lol.

@Sabina - You actually have three places already in the KB cat. so your record (since it was a tie with the third place record) actually won in tie breaker rules(actually had to go look at kills for the decision) so it REPLACED the #3 screen. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were like "Where's my record?" ... Hmm may need to employ an asterisk to denote this...

Anyways that's it for now!

Aww but I thought that the consensus was achievement trumps diversity regardless of how many times one player earns a spot on the record boards. Having a record deleted because it is a tie with another one of my records is unfair. The previous 30 killing blows match should be bumped down to fourth instead of being deleted altogether. 30 beats 29 and 27 after all. That way, you preserve the accuracy and integrity of the records as a whole.

Those are my two cents.

Edited by Shinwon

No worries, I posted them on the off-chance that someone else might have grabbed a screenshot and would be willing to verify it for us. The medical table is now on my skillbar but I doubt we'll have another match like that again for quite some time. :o

We need to get a team of 8 healers together and stop anyone capping Civil War then :)

Aww but I thought that the consensus was achievement trumps diversity regardless of how many times one player earns a spot on the record boards. Having a record deleted because it is a tie with another one of my records is unfair. The previous 30 killing blows match should be bumped down to fourth instead of being deleted altogether. 30 beats 29 and 27 after all. That way, you preserve the accuracy and integrity of the records as a whole.

Those are my two cents.

That is true.... so what you're saying is that records after three should just defaultly(not sure if that's a word) knock the lowest record off? Even if its a tie? I guess that could be a better solution for both the player and me.. less work for me to do :p I'll search for your other 30 KB I replaced and replace the 29 with 30, but remember you can only hold 3 spots so Sagoda's 27 remains #5

EDIT: actually i found it quite fast lol. So from now on records will just defaultly(again, not sure if thats a word) knock the lowest record off if a person has 3 spots on any given record set. I edited the rules to show this.. now to make the lowbie thread. :rak_03:

Edited by AntonMercer

Name: thorazine

Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/yxHpepo

Record Broken: #5 highest damage in a single warzone

Value: 1706

Type of Match: Unranked

Date of SS taken: 9.11.2013

Name: thorazine

Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/yxHpepo

Record Broken: #5 highest damage in a single warzone

Value: 1706

Date of SS taken: 9.11.2013

why is my post not up?

OK list updated!

@trollazine - I honestly thought you were just posting for posting sake, since you previously posted that you were not going to post in this thread anymore and have told someone else to not post as well. Since you are so insistent I have put your record in. This now brings us to this weeks challenge.

Challenge #5: The first 14 people to break 500k damage will graciously receive 500k from thorazine!! He's got plenty to spare as seen by his screen shot!

O_O you are correct... I was thinking about Sabina's argument but that was for three record places when I was doing that. Zoo doesn't have three places so let me fix that real fast...

EDIT:

Actually... I went back over our Tiebreaker discussion and read my own solution and that was...

"Now, in the case of a SAME CHARACTER TIE. . The tie will automatically default to the rank below(this saves me time, plus I still believe this is redundant, but we all make compromises) if it knocks someone's record lower or completely off, oh well IF the player in question already has three ranks in the category THEN Tiebreaker rules apply and if the new record wins in any of the TB categories it will REPLACE the original record. This is just to show that "Oh wow he did it again, but with less deaths, more damage, etc." I may also use asterisks (*) to denote how many times the person has posted a tied record, but it would not mean ro beat the record u would have to post that many times. Obviously if it is a DIFFERENT character the TB rules will apply right away whether or not it is an alt of the original record owner."

and then this...

EDIT: Actually... disregard everything I just say lol. Yes, no matter what it will knock one of the records off if it loses the TB, but will only replace if it wins, so either way it goes up

Now the first bold statement applies to Zoo as he only had two spots in that category before posting, and the second bold is what you are referring too. Now the second bold applies to Sabina who just recently tied one of her records for KBs i think, she had three spots so I went with this but she did bring up ...

... in which she is correct, but having read all of this over again.. man that was awhile ago lol ... my initial verdict was both correct and incorrect and feel that I have both broken and not broken my own rule lol. *slaps self halfway* I would please like a bit of input on this matter, because as I see it both instances are good for now, unless someone thinks otherwise.

Edited by AntonMercer

I didn't take a screenshot because 700K is not good at all, but 500K credit is awesome :rak_03: so here goes: screenshot borrowed from Kenji.

Name: Infernõ

Guild: Dead on Arrival

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/gEd0Q4D.jpg

Record Broken: 5th Most Damage Dealt in a Single Warzone

Value: 735251

Date of SS taken: 8/31/2013

Thorazine, you can mail the money to Baree or Infernõ.... I am going to be RICH!!!

Edited by Helmholtzz

I didn't take a screenshot because 700K is not good at all, but 500K credit is awesome :rak_03: so here goes: screenshot borrowed from Kenji.

Name: Infernõ

Guild: Dead on Arrival

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/gEd0Q4D.jpg

Record Broken: 5th Most Damage Dealt in a Single Warzone

Value: 735251

Date of SS taken: 8/31/2013

Thorazine, you can mail the money to Baree or Infernõ.... I am going to be RICH!!!

credits are in the snail mail, should arrive in 4-5 years