GSF Live Q/A on Wednesday May 22nd at 8pm EST

Drakkolich

This Wednesday on May 22nd at 8pm Eastern I'm going to be doing a 2 hour live stream session to answer any questions players might have about GSF.

These questions can be anything ranging from what kind of builds I think are good, or what different components are better in different situations to even more complicated questions like group strategy.

I invite anyone to come ask anything you'd like about GSF and I'll do my best to answer whatever I can.

If you can't attend the Live stream itself please post some questions in this thread and I'll get to them when there's downtime and I'll be uploading the session to Youtube afterwards and post a link in this thread.

I'm also going to try to get some volunteers for this session so that if there aren't that many questions I plan to start a few custom maps to show off some GSF basics and tips and tricks. (If you'd like to volunteer to help make these custom games pop, please let me know!)

This is going to be my first time trying something like this and if there's a lot of positive response I'll definitely look into doing it again in the future.

Here is a link to my Twitch stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/drakolich

Edit: This was a really great experience I had many more questions then I thought I would thanks to everyone who showed up to ask them live as well as the many who posted questions here on the forums or sent them to me privately.

Here is a link to the YouTube video of the event, I added the questions and timestamp links to them in the description of the video.

Edited by Drakkolich

can't wait dude. are you gonna go over how to get a sweaty premade of people who know how to play and stomp new players 1000 to 3 on domination or 50 to 12 on tdm? Edited by iHernyx

This Wednesday on May 22nd at 8pm Eastern I'm going to be doing a 2 hour live stream session to answer any questions players might have about GSF.

]

Really cool that you're doing this, but honestly the only question i have about GSF is the same 1 to the BioWare DEVS that i've had since it's inception: Why isn't there at least one PVE map and/or repeatable quest for GSF? (or at the very least allow us to fly around solo & explore the existing maps)

p.s. If i had a 2nd question, also to the Devs, it would be: Why aren't You BioWare doing a GSF Q & A session?

p.p.s. And then my 3rd question might be: If you are so under-staffed these days (totally understandable) then why not hire the OP Drakkolich ^^ to help design a PVE map/quest for the essentially ignored GSF?

hashtag: puttheSTARbackinStarWars :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

How exactly does Feedback shield work? -When is the damage "released to the next attacker"?

Does everyone take damage as they hit you with their primary weapon while you have feedback shield activated?

Edited by cheese_cake

Is it worth using power dive for mobility getting to the satellite at the start or moving between satellites when playing a clarion in a similar way that some other ships barrel roll for mobility? My initial assumption was yes since it feels like the Clarion is so frequently tight on engines and power dive is free but when I watched the clarion demonstration videos you posted recently that didn't really seem like something you do. Is it something that depends on whether or not you have tensor field?

I finally got this all setup on Youtube I'm sorry it took so long.

Here is the link to the video:

I've added every question that was asked into the description of the video with time stamps that you can click on to jump straight to that question in case you didn't want to watch the whole 2 hours.