The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

nappa: hey vegeta.

vegeta: what is it nappa?

nappa: we are in an alternate universe!

vegeta:....I see that nappa...

nappa: hey vegeta! look its a snorlax!!

baras: what? who is he talking to?

vegeta:you, your the only fat thing here, and nappa he is much to fat to be a snorlax!

nappa: im gonna catch him!!

baras:im not fat and what is a snor...OW!!!

nappa: ah it didnt work vegeta. :(

vegeta: thats because you have to damage it first and im telling you snorlax is much, MUCH, thinner than him!

nappa: :o oh right lets see if i cant get a critical!

baras:...gulp...

vegeta: your an idiot nappa. lets go back to our home universe.

nappa: aah but vegeta.

vegeta:dont care lets go nappa.

nappa:k....bye snorlax!

baras: oookay what just happened?:confused:

Edited by saiyanjedidmv

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Baras is so fat, that hen I force leaped to Darth Baras in our final battle he stuck out his belly. I bounced off it so hard I hit an imperial dreadnaught carrying Darth Jadus, which was knocked out of orbit and destroyed. A terror network was then blamed for it. But no. It was me launched from the belly of the beast.

While all this is very funny, i actually find myself kinda unable to play the warrior story as everytime i see Baras he makes me wet myself with laughter. Was this an intentional in-game joke by the designers? cos he looks like a obese septuagenarian on his way to a s&m party, Was this really the best the developers could come up with?

I guess most of the people in this thread didn't pay attention when overseer Tremel was saying them to take Baras seriously, always.

I don't think the Warrior was paying attention either considering 2/3rds of our available responses to Baras are usually trolly :rolleyes:

Edited by xxforcardassia
Typo fix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I see that this thread's rolled around again.....it's a good thing that Baras has a well-rounded sense of humour, otherwise he'd be appalled at the fatuousness around here.

:D:D

Hahahahahaha good one!

me: so when baras sits around the house he sits.......

Baras: erhum what was that?

me: I was just saying how awesome you were......

Baras: I see so I guess I will......wait "reads thread title" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!? ok WHO IS GOING TO DIE NOW?!?

me: it is all the guy who I just quoted fault "runs and hides"

Edited by saiyanjedidmv