Are the Shans the new Skywalkers?

DAWUSS

Yeah...I see Revan as sort of the first Skywalker.

I have a friend who thinks that's just one of the lamest things he's ever heard, so...whatever.

Want to know what happened to the Marrs...

well, it certainly beats the 'miracle pregnancy':rolleyes:

Edited by amnie

It could have been even more extensive - Bastila Shan was originally going to be Vima Sunrider until the trademark controversy made them change their plans. We almost had the family dynasty stretch all the way back to Grand Master Nomi Sunrider from the original Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic comics.

NO! You Evil and Dastardly Villian! :p

Be interesting when my Miraluka Bounty Hunter (legacy name Marr) gets there... Family Feud?

Well, it's not like she gave me a choice (besides halted story progression). Neither I nor my character were particularly thrilled about it.

Edited by JediMB

I hate the Shans......why don't they die?

The new girly never even got a chance for me. She looks and sounds too much like an adult version of her great grandmother (or however many greats are in there) I when I played my Revan (a middle aged no nonsense man) I absolutely hated Bastila, that teenaged, ungrateful, preachy, naive, overconfident, weak minded little girl who just would not shut the hell up. And while I did play a light sided Revan I couldn't believe that in cannon he would have ever married that little brat. Not to mention I always thought he was at least 15 years older than her because he was a well versed and respected Jedi knight, A general that went to war, traveled of the unknown regions of space, learned the teachings of the sith, fell to the dark side, traveled to find all the Rakatan Star Maps and then the starforge and returned as the dark lord of the sith to wage another 3 year war. all before Bastila was even a jedi!

Well I went off there a little. either way. I'm with you Wizard, She tainted the entire Shan line for me. And whatever the new chicks name is didn't even get a chance on my consular I regret it a little because she may have been a cool character, but I just picked the "F*** you!" Options and moved on quickly.