TaitWatson

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn , give us those artwork gear.

They are too damn epic!

Sith Warrior :cool::eek:

A lot of them are in the game already, just the models in the game never look as good as the concept art, or pieces of it get butchered in one way or another. Though some of them are new. That inquisitor concept art for example looks ******. Shame it would look terrible in the game probably.

Damn , give us those artwork gear

I believe there is a reason why they used the new artworks ;) They wouldn't spend time on drawing concept arts solely for the article.

That Agent jacket is excellent.

+1

Knight and Inquisitor are excellent too.

Warrior's chest is amazing, but I'm not a fan of his helmet.

Smuggler...no comment. It's a reskinned helmet and I'm not fond of Lando's type smugglers.

Edited by PavSalco

I had to move one level 55 off my server to get room for another character to level.

You should consider raising the 22 cap as suggested by many over the years.

It is cash in your pockets, what is there to lose?

Performance. Probably the same reason we only get 4 strongholds and only 25 NPCs in each. Though I am a big fan of having 28 toons...1 of each role of each advanced class.

I’ve played swtor since lunch (in aus march 2012) and I’ve found that while there is 8 stories you can pretty much double that by leveling 2 of each class and choosing one of each of the advanced classes for instance choosing a sniper and an operative.

Then choosing to make one a light side and one a dark side from the beginning and making one male and one female, by doing this I’ve been able to make each class story quite different and I feel been able to squeeze quite a lot of single player story out of swtor.

I won’t be using this 12x xp feature as I’ve already leveled 16 toons to 55 and don,t want any more at this stage but I do really like this idea leading up to shadow of revan.

Dear BioWare,

as much as I despite too many of the crapistic looking gear you've been throwing at us since launch, I have to admit I almost wet my pants at these concept art.

Some of the existing gear are similiar to these. Still, for once they are not overdone and indeed look great.

So please go ahead and add these in game, please.

Now regarding the XP levelling, may I add:

12X Class mission details, XP buff is invisible:

You will not see a direct indicator on your experience or buff bar. Instead you can simply look the rewards of any Class Mission in your mission log which is showing as green or higher, you should see that the experience reward listed there is substantially (some might even wager 12 times) higher than expected.

1. Be advised you can't opt-out the XP boost, but it's only for class story missions
  2. You do not get any XP 12x bonus for class bonus missions, or companion missions.
  3. Training (but for crew skills) is free as is speeder training too.
  4. You might be missing gear upgrade if you don't have a wealthy alt or craft your gear.

Note: I know quite a handful of people who pre-ordered just for the #3. You might want to advertise that.

And hopefully give a toggle to players who'd like to opt out the XP bonus, for whatever reasons.

First of all THANK YOU for doing this! It has been great to casually get a character to 55 in 3 days. Now, a couple of requests:

1. PLEASE make all of that gear available in game as adaptive orange gear

2. Could we get an increase in character slots to 24 this way we can have each class dark/light/neutral all on One server?