To all the people white-knighting for bioware..

rawlph

Ever heard of IT support? It doesn't just apply to MMOs either. Some of us get exactly what they are doing.

Literacy, however, apparently *does* apply to a limited few these days. You're not missing out on anything that they promised and they're not doing anything that was not explicitly made clear in the advertizing months ago.

Ever heard of IT support? It doesn't just apply to MMOs either. Some of us get exactly what they are doing.

Literacy, however, apparently *does* apply to a limited few these days. You're not missing out on anything that they promised and they're not doing anything that was not explicitly made clear in the advertizing months ago.

Ok so what they actually doing champ? Heres my two penneth....they are running another Beta under the guise of early access.

Or maybe...just maybe...we agree with what they are doing?

They've said since the start that the earlier you registered your code, the earlier you got in. It's that simple. They didn't hide it, lie, or change it, /except to give you two extra days/.

People who can't read or understand...well, pardon me if I'm not concerned with them.

Lets talk about advertizing. There is still an add that says "order now and get up to 5 days early access". Why have that add up beyond October when it was painfully obvious that pre-ordering at that point there would be 0 chance of 5 days?

You do realize BioWare hasn't kidnapped us, right? Therefore the Stockholm Syndrome does not apply.

Edit: Apparently, I am unable to read, rofl.

In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.

Edited by Sakima

Lets talk about advertizing. There is still an add that says "order now and get up to 5 days early access". Why have that add up beyond October when it was painfully obvious that pre-ordering at that point there would be 0 chance of 5 days?

1 day is up to 5 days.

I used to be a white knight, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I don't know whether the raging or the fanbois are pissing me off the most tbh. But then I just think about how awesome I am and I'm all happy again.

These forums are junk atm, but can't really blame anyone. Bioware created this mess themselves. MMO launches are nothing like normal games and even though they tried to handle it in a new and better way than previous titles, most people (those who are not ingame + those ingame running around in ghost towns) agrees that this has not gone as well as Bioware was hoping it'd go. That's my $0.2 anyway.

Not defending Bioware really.

I just think people are blowing a -game- well out of proportion, like its a worse crime than letting millions of African children starve to death.

Get angry about something real, and not a luxury.

Naw, people like you are just roaming the forums looking to troll anyone that says anything negative about Bioware. I wouldn't really call that defending either, so I guess we agree then.

Actualy, my dear friends, it's only Stockholm syndrom "if" you start out not thinking they are oké and end up doing so...

So... I, been fan since it started... no change here....

Do some research before throwing terms around you know little about

Ok so what they actually doing champ? Heres my two penneth....they are running another Beta under the guise of early access.

What if they do ? Official launch is on the 20th. Whatever they do before then, is up to them.

I'm not "white-knighting" anything. I think they could have done an extra larger wave yesterday but I still agree 100% with their EA process. I don't know why it's such a surprise to some people since it was stated it would be this way from the beginning.

I'm just excited they started 2 days earlier. I actually could be playing sooner that I had expected to since I pre-ordered in August rather than with the initial July 21 rush.

What if they do ? Official launch is on the 20th. Whatever they do before then, is up to them.

Agreed but let them be open about it. Personally i havent preordered im gonna be crashing the servers on the 20th when they cant stagger access:)

In the world of nerd rage being made to wait equates to kidnapping.

Hell I'm surprised the whiners haven't compared BW to Nazi Germany already. It is the internet after all and you're only ever 3 posts away before a Nazi/Hitler comparison is made.

Well in a way all the nerds ARE being held hostage right in front of their own computers. Their pants are on fire because they can't get into the game made by a worthless lazy company that theyve been spewing their venom at nonstop but they dare not move an inch away from their computer in the hope their invite might arrive. LOL! PRICELESS.

Stockholm Syndrome? Are you actually being serious?

You people have serious, serious issues... :confused:

Oh don't get too dramatic over the kidnapping stuff. The Stockholm-Syndrome applies to so many other things.

Naw, people like you are just roaming the forums looking to troll anyone that says anything negative about Bioware. I wouldn't really call that defending either, so I guess we agree then.

hahahahahaha. Seriously. Please tell me you are being sarcastic. Otherwise, Okay. I understand completely.

*Drops mic*