Kansas City | Midwest

shhfiftyfive

just curious if anyone else is from the kansas city area.

i'm 33, from blue springs. big pc gamer for many years. i plan to roll alts to experience the class stories. my friends have a ventrilo. we play other games like battlefield 3. no wow.

i haven't gotten access yet but i may end up playing on these 2 servers...

republic: kaas city (pve east)

empire: the fatman (pvp east)

Kansas City, MO area here.

Playing Republic with some friends in California, plan on playing a Smuggler Scoundrel on The Swiftsure PVP-WEST server. :)

I'm 22, HUGE gamer from video games to tabletop to cards etc. I played WoW for 6 years; it stopped being "the thing" for me. BioWare stole my heart with Dragon Age and Mass Effect... went back to play KOTOR once I learned about this game. There's no way I couldn't try it out! :)

Hubby and I are Northland KC, KSU alums, CoH expats although he still checks in there from time to time. We're rolling on The Ebon Hawk (commmunity there seems most like what we're used to from CoH) for now although we may alt on Death Wind Corridor to role with some CoH buddies.

Both long-time gamers of all kinds of games.

• 2 weeks later...
Lawrence, KS checking in! I also have several roommates playing the game, we are all on Saber of Exar Kun - PvP!

Lawrence, KS here as well. I live right next to Alvamar golf course.

I'm playing on Daragon Trail (PvP/West), Imperial side.

• 2 weeks later...

Basehor, KS checking in! Just west of the legends shopping center for those unfamiliar with this small town.

Used to live in Overland Park for quite a few years.

27 Male, current main is Lord Science Fiction, Sith sorc healer on the server The Constant. Officer and future OPs leader of the largest guild on the server "No Mercy".

Been into MMOs for a while, hardcore PvE in WoW for 4 years, some time spent on Lotro and lots of MUDs before all that jazz.

Independence, MO here. 24 male, originally from Blue Springs, attended Blue Springs South HS. Most of my friends around here moved away, so it's pretty lonely nowadays. Just doing part-time work while taking online classes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a die-hard Royals and Chiefs fan. :rolleyes:

Edited by TheCheatz

• 1 month later...