Returning player looking for a casual do-everything guild ...

roadrunnerNM

Hi. I just re-subscribed to SWTOR after being gone four years. (Quit just before free-to-play launch. No, that wasn't why). I love Star Wars and enjoyed SWTOR immensely, but I burned out on the game very suddenly and completely. Looking back, it was the pressure to keep up the gear grind (back then, it was Black Hole dailies) or be left out of guild raids. Then being left out anyway because there was room for only one marauder in a 12-person raid group. So I'm looking for a guild that raids but is willing to do old raids, not necessarily the latest and greatest. I enjoy progression, too, but I also have a real life. I'm also interested in doing other group content: flashpoints and pvp. I'd also appreciate a guild where I'm not the only old person (50+) or the only woman.

I have a level 50 marauder and a level 50 healing op, and am just now working my way up to the new level cap with the marauder. (*** happened to my skill trees?!) I have a level 50 lightning sorcerer on another server that I plan to have transferred to this server. I also have a bounty hunter and all the Republic classes at various levels. (I want to see all the stories. :))

Depending on what you're looking to do in-game, <Fortitude> might be a fit for you. We tend to be an older crowd and a social guild focused on endgame--primarily all levels of raiding, including progression, but also PVP and some Conquest.

We have several openings on our raid teams needing filled, including a DPS for our one "casual HM" Imperial team (since it sounds like you're primarily Imperial focused).

If you're interested, please feel free to check out our website linked in my .sig below, or look for anyone Pub side in the Guild (do a /who on "ude" without the quotes, not the full name).

If not, good luck in your search!

Let me expand a bit more. With respect to the <Fortitude> recruiter.

We have a more mature group, 40's and we have some younger players also. We have 2 females that are in our core group which we are hoping to expand both our core group and female pop. We are very casual, we like the social aspect we have a pretty solid core grp. We love to help as much as possible with almost anything. With the DvL going on recently its been more about that as time on it is coming to a close.

We started picking up HM's again as we have been building our groups, we do heroics regular, KOTFE, leveling, PVP, conquest....we regularly score in the top 10. We have the 10/10 bonus, a flagship that is 60% complete, 7 guild bank cargo bays, 20 man TS server open to all. Above all we love to help, we have dedicated crafters to help with gear.

We are always looking for new/returning/active players. And would love to have you. PS we have both imp and pub guilds. Please hit me up here or in-game chat or e-mail. Name is Tanmi Lighterfoot.

• 2 weeks later...
Depending on what you're looking to do in-game, <Fortitude> might be a fit for you. We tend to be an older crowd and a social guild focused on endgame--primarily all levels of raiding, including progression, but also PVP and some Conquest.

We have several openings on our raid teams needing filled, including a DPS for our one "casual HM" Imperial team (since it sounds like you're primarily Imperial focused).

If you're interested, please feel free to check out our website linked in my .sig below, or look for anyone Pub side in the Guild (do a /who on "ude" without the quotes, not the full name).

If not, good luck in your search!

I belatedly realized I should have probably addressed your concerns about gender as well as age.:o

In addition to being an older crowd, we have several women (females? really?) in our ranks who raid at the highest levels. Nearly half of our officer corps are women, and we don't tolerate sexist behavior when it comes to our attention (which, to be fair, has happened only rarely). I'm a woman, and I've never experienced any negative interactions with our Guild members.

I'd personally love to recruit another woman into the fold, so feel free to reach out to me either on Enjin or in game (I tend to raid on Sollyni on Tuesday evenings pub side) if you'd like to talk further. :)