Is <Fortitude> the right guild for you?

happysister

Greetings, Jedi Covenant!

I'm Lorhin, a Council Master in <Fortitude> (Republic) and we are recruiting new members. We are seeking a variety of players to join us, from experienced progression raiders to new players that are intrigued by end-game group content and have a desire to work toward becoming the best end-game player they can be. We have very knowledgeable, experienced players that want to help develop another SWTOR generation of active Operations players (not an age-based concept, just game experience-based).

If you are looking to be a part of an organized raid team, we currently have a few openings available on a couple of our teams that are working their way through HM operations. We have raid teams ranging from casual groups, to seasoned veterans that are working their way through NiM content. We also schedule open invite guild runs that anyone of any skill level can take part in and enjoy.

Even if end game raiding may not be your main focus, you may still want to consider joining our ranks as we have members that PvP, run GSF, and also participate in the weekly guild conquest. We also enjoy just hanging out with each other, in and out of game. <Fortitude> uses both Discord and TS3 to chat among ourselves throughout the day.

If any of you have questions, please feel free to contact me (here or in game) or anyone else in the guild. If you think you would like to give us a try, feel free to put in an application at our guild website: fortitudeguild.enjin.com

Thank you for your time, and may the force be with you!

Pro Tip: When using /who to search for online <Fortitude> members, type "ude". For some reason, the search won't work if you type in the full guild name, and it'll make it look like nobody is online ever.

Edited by happysister

One of our HM Progression teams, Initiative, is looking to recruit a healer and a tank/DPS to fill out their roster! If you are interested, poke me with your toon info (class, spec, role, gear, etc.), and I can put you in touch with the team captain.

If you're willing to take an Infiltration/Serenity Shadow, I don't have an official HM team. 220/224 mix with Cheevos for EC/TFB in HM, all of SnV but Styrak because pugs can't pull enough DPS, first 2 bosses of HM Ravs and ToS, and first 3 bosses of HM DF.

I've also got a Combat sent that I'm kinda meh on and isn't fully geared in 216, but can get 216/220 if needbe. Though I highly, highly, highly prefer my Shadow. As in, I'd rather not use that Sent at all.

~ Eudoxia

If you're willing to take an Infiltration/Serenity Shadow, I don't have an official HM team. 220/224 mix with Cheevos for EC/TFB in HM, all of SnV but Styrak because pugs can't pull enough DPS, first 2 bosses of HM Ravs and ToS, and first 3 bosses of HM DF.

I've also got a Combat sent that I'm kinda meh on and isn't fully geared in 216, but can get 216/220 if needbe. Though I highly, highly, highly prefer my Shadow. As in, I'd rather not use that Sent at all.

~ Eudoxia

Ohey, Eudoxia. I sent the team captain your credentials, and once he replies, will get back with you. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've had two raid teams (one HM progression, one NiM progression) join us the past week! We're really glad to have them, and they seem to be settling in well.

We also have some openings on a handful or our raid teams, so if anyone is interested, do let me know.

Goonies (HM progression, Fri/Sun): 1 Tank

Strange Conglomerations (HM/NiM progress, Tues/Sun): 2 DPS+1 Healer -OR- 3 DPS

Dogs of War (Casual HM Imp Side, Sat): 2 DPS (at least 1 rDPS)

Edited by happysister

• 4 weeks later...
Quick question: how active are y'all on the Imp side (and what's the guild name Imp side)? I've been more of an Imperial player , but I (and my marauder [plus the rest of my legacy on JC]) are looking for a new home.

Hey, roadrunnerNM!

We are, to be fair, primarily active on the Republic side, but we do have an Imp Guild (Dogs of Wàr (ALT+133 for the a)) and (currently) one Imp side raid team (with the potential for more if there was the critical mass to start one up).

But given Fortitude's Republic focus, we also have several members with toons in other Imp Guilds--which I primarily note for the fact that if you want to do stuff Imp side, there's a decent chance you'd be able to prod people into running stuff with you there (be it Flashpoints, Ops, or PVP) even if they're not explictly a member of Dogs.

Hope this helps address your question! If you're still interested, please feel free to check out our website and apply if you think it might strike your fancy. Or let us know if you have any further questions!

Hi, I'm a returning player that has currently found himself guildless due to politics. I keep my head down for the most part but am looking for a guild that kind of "does it all". Is <Fortitude> still active and do they PvP, PvE, heroics, DvL, etc?

Yep, we're still active and we do all of those. Our stated primary focus is "endgame" and looking for players wanting to improve themselves, but we have several players who went all-in on DvL, some who PVP frequently, and then our numerous raid teams.

We're primarily Pub focused, but we do have an Imp stepsister Guild for your Imp toon(s).

Feel free to check us out at our website (in my .sig), and if what you see interests you, feel free to apply. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am friendless and started a new legacy here for DvL. Do you take noobs?

If you intend to level for the purpose of doing endgame content, then yes! :)

But we are an endgame focused Guild and people who join are expected to be leveling for that purpose. If you're just looking for a casual Guild to level in, there are others that might be a better fit. :3

Are you guys looking for any sage healers atm?

Yep, we are, for our Friday/Sunday team.

----

And just in general, we may have other new spots opening up or opportunity to form new raid teams if people are interested. Feel free to check out our site, link in my signature. :cool:

• 1 month later...