Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+1 Accuracy from Companion?

Letsjet
06.27.2014 , 02:04 PM | #1
I maxed Lokin's affection, and he doesn't have a quest for me. I noticed that I only have +3% bonus for accuracy, which comes from 3/3 Marksmenship talent. How do I get my permanent +1% accuracy from companion? Do I have to complete Kailyo story line after getting her affection to 8,000 - 10,000?

For my other characters, do I only get +1 % accuracy, or can I get permanent increases to other stats?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Ridickilis
06.27.2014 , 02:21 PM | #2
You only get one stat bonus for each companion type/role per legacy. They don't stack multiple times.

So if you already unlocked the +1 accuracy on another melee tank companion in your legacy (say Khem), it won't stack with leveling a second melee tank companion to max on another class. One bonus per stat, per legacy.

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo gives +HP's, not accuracy. SCORPIO give's the +1 accuracy bonus for agents. If you only have 90 +3 (from your skill tree) accuracy then you haven't maxed any melee tank affection on any toon across your legacy on that server.

Here's a link for the companion bonuses. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it has the chart that shows companion bonuses.

Letsjet
06.27.2014 , 07:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
You only get one stat bonus for each companion type/role per legacy. They don't stack multiple times.

So if you already unlocked the +1 accuracy on another melee tank companion in your legacy (say Khem), it won't stack with leveling a second melee tank companion to max on another class. One bonus per stat, per legacy.

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo gives +HP's, not accuracy. SCORPIO give's the +1 accuracy bonus for agents. If you only have 90 +3 (from your skill tree) accuracy then you haven't maxed any melee tank affection on any toon across your legacy on that server.

Here's a link for the companion bonuses. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it has the chart that shows companion bonuses.
I've some maxed factions, but not maxed quests. I'll do Scorpio. Thanks a lot for the info
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."