Noob SW question

gkshow

I tried to find this online, but I found conflicting results...

Who was the first Jedi, and who was the first Sith ever?

Has that story ever been released?

Also, in this game, do we know who the Emporer is? It's not Malgus, right?

Thanks for the answers, like I said, I'm not very knowledgable in SW history and lore :)

Is there a site that I can use for chronological events etc?

I tried to find this online, but I found conflicting results...

Who was the first Jedi, and who was the first Sith ever?

Has that story ever been released?

Thanks for the answers, like I said, I'm not very knowledgable in SW history and lore :)

Is there a site that I can use for chronological events etc?

well the first Jedi ever has to be a Light Side Force user that survived the Force Wars, and thus have to be a Master, id say Master Garon of the First Council, he along with the others, the first Sith, is a bit harder, because the Sith were a race at this time, so the first Dark Lord of the Sith, must have been Marka Ragnos or Tulak Hord, i know its not Naga Sadow becuase he lived in a time after Ragnos, and i think Tulak lived in about the same time as Ragnos, i dunno but those are my thoughts

Who was the first Jedi [?]

Two of the founders of the Jedi Order (post-Force Wars) were Cala Brin and Ters Sendon. You can learn a little more about some of the other founders during the Jedi Consular class story on Tython. As fettpett mentioned, the Dawn of the Jedi comic series is intended to tell the story of the birth of the Jedi Order. However, since it's set in 36,453 BBY, it would not cover the birth of the Galactic Republic, which did not occur until around 25,034 BBY.

who was the first Sith ever?

The first Dark Lord of the Sith was Ajunta Pall. Pall was a Jedi who fell to the Dark Side during the Hundred-Year Darkness. When the Republic and the Jedi won that war, the Dark Jedi were exiled into unknown space. They discovered the planet Korriban and the Sith species, conquered both and declared themselves the Dark Lords of the Sith (with the ruler being the Dark Lord), and started expanding their territory into the first Sith Empire.

His birth name was Tenebrae; his chosen Sith Lord name was Vitiate. During the waning days of the Great Hyperspace War, as the Republic fleet laid waste to Korriban and Naga Sadow's forces, Lord Vitiate led remnants of the Sith Empire deeper into the Unknown Regions, rediscovered Dromund Kaas, declared himself Emperor, and began the process of rebuilding the Empire.

so the first Dark Lord of the Sith, must have been Marka Ragnos or Tulak Hord, i know its not Naga Sadow becuase he lived in a time after Ragnos, and i think Tulak lived in about the same time as Ragnos

The first Dark Lord was Ajunta Pall. Tulak Hord was born sometime after the Hundred-Year Darkness and died sometime before the Great Hyperspace War (so somewhere between 6900 and 5000 BBY). Marka Ragnos was born sometime before 5100 BBY and died 5000 BBY. It was his death that precipitated the succession crisis between Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, so at least large parts of Ragnos and Sadow's lives overlapped (thus Sadow did not live "in a time after Ragnos," except in the sense that Sadow was still alive after Ragnos died).

What about Ajunta Pall or Xendor?

As the leader of the Legions of Lettow during the First Great Schism (circa 24,500 BBY), Xendor could conceivably be considered the first Dark Jedi. Since the Sith Order did not exist until after the Great Hyperspace War, Xendor could therefore not be considered a Sith.

Edited by psychogobstopper

Ajunta Pall was the first Dark Lord of the Sith although before that there was the dark side army of the first dark jedi Xendor the Legions of Lettow and before that the force wars on Tython that led to the founding of the Jedi order.