can you romance the jedi leader?

wstussyb

I completed my Jedi knight story line at 10 before going to fleet, and the one girl ( that is on the loading screen holding the blue saber) there is a dialogue option I think asking if you would rather have her teach you or something like that, i made a mistake of not clicking it, but wondered if you did, is there some point down thee road where you can romance her?

I completed my Jedi knight story line at 10 before going to fleet, and the one girl ( that is on the loading screen holding the blue saber) there is a dialogue option I think asking if you would rather have her teach you or something like that, i made a mistake of not clicking it, but wondered if you did, is there some point down thee road where you can romance her?

she pretty much says she is 2 busy with the war or w/e to teach you

Edited by Zaxem

No, there isn't an option for any characters to have a romance with her. I don't see why it would be an option either, because at the time you stated, she is 59 (though she certainly doesn't look the part). The only time you can even flirt with her, is if you're a smuggler and complete the flashpoint Athiss. In the end dialogue, you can ask her out to dinner as payment, but she shoots you down faster than Luke Skywalker shot womp rats on Tatooine.

No, there isn't an option for any characters to have a romance with her. I don't see why it would be an option either, because at the time you stated, she is 59 (though she certainly doesn't look the part). The only time you can even flirt with her, is if you're a smuggler and complete the flashpoint Athiss. In the end dialogue, you can ask her out to dinner as payment, but she shoots you down faster than Luke Skywalker shot womp rats on Tatooine.

in Star Wars lore, humans live much longer than we, in reality, do - the typical life expectancy for a human in the Star Wars universe is 150.