Revanite Walker/ Walking on Hallowed Grounds Respawn Timer?

Hi!

I was with a group today and we waited for a good 30+ minutes to see if the Walker would spawn. No matter which website we found or guide, the information was a few years out of date and they all said '12 hour' timer.

Is that still true or is the timer different now?

With the current Conquest, groups are already camping out at the spawn-points, which can make it problematic for anyone going for the Conquest points or the regular Heroic.

Thanks!

No idea about the respawn timer, but try switching instances. PvP instance is always there and if enough people get to the planet additional PvE instances(since that's where everyone is anyway) will be opened with a fresh spawned Walker.

• 2 months later...

TY for the reply.

Switching instances didn't work. We had people in both waiting to see if it would spawn and after an hour or two, nothing in either instance. But I haven't tried for that objective after that. I'm not sure it's been a part of the objectives since then.

Edited by cacophonycat

Not that this is terribly relevant or that my reply will even get seen by people with the power to change anything, but with the way gearing is nowadays, and the daily legacy limits on WBs being "conquestable," I think respawn timers are obsolete.

Given the fact that very few ppl run this WB I think the respawn is OK, mainly when you have the PVP and PVE instance, which means 2 kills at minimum.

The problem we had at the time, is that it seemed to be available no more than 4 times a day, (twice for PvE and twice for PvP). That was the max I was able to confirm that occurred at that time. It COULD be different. However, it was also a conquest objective, so with the number of guilds out there, it was very difficult to be at the right location at the right time when there are dozens aiming for the objective.

Since then, I've been able to fight it once in either instance. Every time I'm on Yavin, it's usually not there. But, it could be the luck of the draw/ i.e. I'm just not there when it's active.