Bioware, you are losing subs again. What are you going to do?

Tycoon

It is always pvp bioware ****s up in. A lot of people say it is because they don't care, or they have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't really matter if either of these are the case. The point is bioware, your pvp department is in desperate help, and if results arent seen soon (meaning released patches that actually fix stuff) then prepare to see the same drop in subs as seen in last summer. However this time I can guarantee those subs wouldn't be coming back. Edited by Tycoon

Im starting to believe they dont care. Theyve built a focus on the cartel market and bringing in new guys for a couple months and then dicking them over with huge changes to bring in a bunch of other new guys who may buy worthless **** on the cartel market. Ok im not not starting to believe this im sure of it. Expect the game to change drastically every few months with ea/bioware intentions simply to bring in new blood who might buy stupid crap off the cartel market, The trick is accepting this and quitting this whole charade before bioware can make a buck off of you.

Wholly **** i just figured out biowares 'ingenious' strategy.

They need to fix the bolster/augment glitches and the incredible LAG in warzones. Those things aside, PVP is much better in 2.0 than it was before.

amazing... those things aside make 2.0 worse than its ever been... otherwise I would agree.

They need to fix the bolster/augment glitches and the incredible LAG in warzones. Those things aside, PVP is much better in 2.0 than it was before.

You sir, need to be smashed.

How do you people think pvp is better in 2.0, it is horrible. Not only do they not nerf smash, they nerf the critical rating and now everyone will have to play smash in order to kill anyone. Along with how impossible operative healers are to kill.

In all honesty I woudl be happy with a revert to 1.7. Just sayin'

Edited by ericthenut

It is always pvp bioware ****s up in. A lot of people say it is because they don't care, or they have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't really matter if either of these are the case. The point is bioware, your pvp department is in desperate help, and if results arent seen soon (meaning released patches that actually fix stuff) then prepare to see the same drop in subs as seen in last summer. However this time I can guarantee those subs wouldn't be coming back.

All I hear is "Blah, blah, blah, I suck need to L2P and doom and gloom", amirite?

to be competitive in PVP you basically have to use an unintended bug, so yes pvp is busted, hope they fix it soon.
Explain because I have yet seen a argument worthy of why bolster is broke and all I hear is "I used to be awesome but I realize I ain't **** so there for it is broke".

You sir, need to be smashed.

How do you people think pvp is better in 2.0, it is horrible. Not only do they not nerf smash, they nerf the critical rating and now everyone will have to play smash in order to kill anyone. Along with how impossible operative healers are to kill.

In all honesty I woudl be happy with a revert to 1.7. Just sayin'

Crit affect classes who relay on crit for big numbers. It is a hidden favoritism to smashers, because they have instant crit by talent with 0% crit rate. Gues what?

All I hear is "Blah, blah, blah, I suck need to L2P and doom and gloom", amirite?

No, you're a typical idiot trying to be funny in the PvP forum instead of posting something with any meaning whatsoever. There's already too many of your kind around here. Why jump on the bandwagon?

Am i the only one that gets a shady politician vibe from his posts?

Like, the right hand says "absolutely, we understand your concerns and will be seeing to them asap"

and the left goes " *********** idiots, ignore what they say, keep whacking out Cartel Packs and ignore the bugs n ****"

That's been the exact same response for every single concern brought up on these forums.

Edited by Jayshames

*looks at server list during peak hours*

Full...Full...Standard...Full...

Yep, that's losing subs alright! ;)

Actually "losing subs" probably wouldn't hurt them at all even if it were true. I bet they make more money via cartel market microtransactions nowadays.

Hmm the servers seems to be groaning under the weight of people playing today. I'm not sure where these lost subs are.

Hmmm lets see..

My server on weekends used to have 3 fleets at 9 am now only one.. and in makeb only 2 instances.. the pvp queue in The harbinger was ALWAYS almost instant.. now takes 5 min.. Yea I am sure you are right.

Am i the only one that gets a shady politician vibe from his posts?

Like, the right hand says "absolutely, we understand your concerns and will be seeing to them asap"

and the left goes " *********** idiots, ignore what they say, keep whacking out Cartel Packs and ignore the bugs n ****"

I Believe In Eric Musco.

No, you're a typical idiot trying to be funny in the PvP forum instead of posting something with any meaning whatsoever. There's already too many of your kind around here. Why jump on the bandwagon?

The fact that he said "amirite" does indeed make him funny, that's a funny term....makes me want to ignore the issues and buy more cartel packs....

Hmmm lets see..

My server on weekends used to have 3 fleets at 9 am now only one.. and in makeb only 2 instances.. the pvp queue in The harbinger was ALWAYS almost instant.. now takes 5 min.. Yea I am sure you are right.

Actually, I noticed this too, specifically the only 1 fleet instance. Past week, haven't seen it higher than 2 instances, even at peak hours. A month ago, 3 instances of the fleet was more like the minimum at peak hours.

As for PVP pops....hard to say, lowbie (10-29) is definitely really slow (10+min wait on average), mid tier (30-54) is mostly where pvp used to be, ~5mins or less pop, 55 bracket, this is the one that seems to be lagging a lot, 15-20mins wait at times, even on the weekends. I'm guessing the 55 pops will increase as more pvpers hit 55.

Though, if the game actually is bleeding subs, a 10 minute wait may become a new normal great pop time. I remember on my old server before the first round of transfers, the 50s on each fleet had to ask people in gen chat to queue up just to get a pop at 50. If it gets back to that....after 2 merges and after f2p, then I'm definitely gonna be done with this game. It is a group game after all and if there aren't enough people to sustain group pvp/pve/etc., no point in continuing to sub, unless you have an undying love for dailies.

Edited by SomeJagoff

Lol I don't give a **** about the balance of the game right now, I never said I did. I'm more concerned with the continued failed patches, I made that very clear. Maybe if you weren't a moron you could comprehend what I had to say.

Edited by Tycoon

games are gonna have bugs and Glitches give it some time and get rid of the stuns if you really wanna make pvp better...

Lol that would be true if the game had just released, but it has been a year, and there still bugs from beta, and BW has yet release a patch that hadn't broke something else.