Sith Mar LFGuild

Advoc

I'm looking to join and STAY with a guild. I'm lvl 37, been playing swtor on and off for a while, but I just found myself with a lot of time on my hands, so I created a new toon. Pure blood Sith Marauder Annihilate spec.

I have Cybertech, Scavenging Underworld Trading. I'm a very helping and all around decent guy. PVE is the main reason I play this game, I love the stories and now some good peeps to share the experience with. I may not be an expert on this game, but I know MMO's and Star Wars. I'm all about team work and recognizing who's in charge. Very interested in late game content btw.

If you have an opening for someone, please consider this guy. 25 yrs old, Veteran (even though I'm more like the Dude than Walter) laid back but dedicated to DPS. Holla.

Jedi Covenant IMP

In game name: Malavent

Light\Dark Holiday is the guild you are looking for. We are a mature guild with members in both factions. We have an active voice server for operations, events, PVP, PVE, flash points, dailies or just talking and socializing in general. We are filled with helpful members, have a useful and informative website and most importantly have a great social gaming attitude.

For operations, we have to types: 1st is relaxed yet progressive approach. We have multiple nights of operations (including the weekends) but you only need to sign up with the ones you wish to do. We do have a minimum gear requirement to keep wiping to a minimum on the harder operations. You can bring any character you wish and when you sign up you can assign the role you want. We also guarantee you a spot on the operation you sign up for or if the group fill and a second or third group cannot be filled, you will automatically be on the next run. If you want to do operations we want make sure you get your chance.

We also have a hardcore progression group. That take a more serious approached to raiding. If you are interested in that you are welcome to sign up for a spot as they become available.

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

We are about having fun, being successful and allowing everyone the chance to run an operation, PVP or whatever other event you wish to do.