Needed PvP additions

Lordastaris

Please, I am begging you Bioware allow us to have these 3 things.

1) Please allow us to view our opponents in warzones. This is a must needed thing. Wow, rift, ect had it so you could pop open up a window and see how much heals you have done, kills , ect.

2) Please track pvp kills. This is a simple yet must needed addon that all other games have.

3) A Warzone that is pure pvp. Like team death match. No objections just pvp. Yes I know people could say world pvp, but this would make for a great warzone.

So all in all, please add these 3 little things, that will make a huge difference in the game.

Please, I am begging you Bioware allow us to have these 3 things.

1) Please allow us to view our opponents in warzones. This is a must needed thing. Wow, rift, ect had it so you could pop open up a window and see how much heals you have done, kills , ect.

While this irritates me too, i can see a reason for it: it does make it an ezmode to select targets if you have an acitve list of which players are good/bad on both teams.

But yeah, I'm so used to it from other games that it does irritate me.

2) Please track pvp kills. This is a simple yet must needed addon that all other games have.

Agreed, overall kill/valor leaderboard would be cool.

3) A Warzone that is pure pvp. Like team death match. No objections just pvp. Yes I know people could say world pvp, but this would make for a great warzone.

So all in all, please add these 3 little things, that will make a huge difference in the game.

Disagree on this one - dont think we really need a deathmatch, world pvp has plenty of brawl in it already - and they need to bait that content as much as they can, with the bad/incomplete press its been given.