A wedding invitation

JettanaSolo

Virrera Dumaine and Zarkel Ma'thari

request the honor of your company

at their wedding celebration

at the Sunken Pool on Frinn Mesa, Makeb

Ebon Hawk Server.

Seven PM EST, Saturday the Sixth of September 2014.

We would like to especially cordially invite

any and all Bioware representatives who

might wish to attend, we would be delighted

if you could join our celebration.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ejeuK3XVcxzoEvp4UmSc_KuJOBAIqulhpKjnlampfwI/edit

Edited by JettanaSolo
missing information

Hello.

There is nothing wrong with people wanting to role-play out their wedding. Regardless of their reasoning behind it, it doesn't matter at all.

However coming on here and bashing/trolling them is just down right rude. Threatening to troll from some of the other people posting. Is just really bad form, if role-playing isn't your thing you simply move on and just leave it at that instead of wasting everyones time coming on here and just bashing people on the internet.

Hello.

There is nothing wrong with people wanting to role-play out their wedding. Regardless of their reasoning behind it, it doesn't matter at all.

However coming on here and bashing/trolling them is just down right rude. Threatening to troll from some of the other people posting. Is just really bad form, if role-playing isn't your thing you simply move on and just leave it at that instead of wasting everyones time coming on here and just bashing people on the internet.

Who called the fun police? Seriously, not trolling, just stating the fact that IF you proclaim some RP event like this over the entire TOR forums...youre asking for your fun to get ruined..and fun for others to be made. just saying :D

Who called the fun police? Seriously, not trolling, just stating the fact that IF you proclaim some RP event like this over the entire TOR forums...youre asking for your fun to get ruined..and fun for others to be made. just saying :D

Luckily, 'tis an easy matter to block the ******es.

I just cannot stop laughing. Ingame marriages is the funniest thing I've ever heard. What next? Ingame drugs? HahahhaahahahagahahahahaahahahahahhA!!!!!! :D

need some spice ? i give it cheap....just try it come on. :rak_03:

Edited by Zolxtren

I just cannot stop laughing. Ingame marriages is the funniest thing I've ever heard. What next? Ingame drugs? HahahhaahahahagahahahahaahahahahahhA!!!!!! :D

You wanna buy some deathsticks?

Seriously though, nothing wrong with RP people, some people enjoy it, and i've seen some in my day that was damn near Novel quality, even though i wasn't participating at the time(of course, to be fair, in SWG i also stumbled into an ERP session in a cantina by a guy and a g.i.r.l. and was quite disturbed). Still, people are right, announcing this here is asking for trouble. This is, after all, the Internet. Unfortuanately, the mask of anonymity breeds the worst of people...

Edited by Zyrious