You're a bit late for April Fools

Tyrilean

Seriously, with the new changes to Sentinels? You nerf half of our abilities, take away the only point of zen to give us alacrity? What the hell?

I mean, I always knew you hated Sentinels (what with our horrible leveling experience up to getting our first healer, and the fact that you half the time don't have our mods/enhancements at badge vendors, and slapping guardian stats on our badge gear), but I didn't think you'd take it this far.

Combat certainly seems to be a lot clunkier since 2.0 was released. Zen no longer providing a refund, AND being burned down by focus builders hurts, but even worse is that the autocrit on blade storm is a lot less frequent. I've decided to just suck it up and keep going, see if I can learn the new rotation.

A number of my friends have adjusted to the changes in both the Watchman and Combat tree and have been quite happy with the results. The've run dailies, some flashpoints, two operations and Makeb and did quite well.

What exactly are you running into?

The rotation feels different, and ataru form feels weaker overall. For a start, you don't have a chance of bonus damage on blade rush anymore. The automatic crit for bladestorm is not guaranteed, it's filling the place of the bonus damage. This means that I can no longer rely on blade storm being a crit. Before, I would check to see if combat focus was up. If it was, Blade Storm. If not, Blade Rush then Blade Storm. That no longer applies.

The other thing is that, with the focus refund from zen being absent, I have to have a full bar of 12 focus in order to use it to full potential. Otherwise, I lose one of the charges on a focus rebuilder, and sometimes more than one. Dispatch is the only other ability I can use instead, and only if I have the PVE set bonus to reduce the cost. Everything else costs as much or more focus to use.

It just feels like the whole rotation is off.