Ahsoka Tano.... What do you think?

JediRios

Honestly I want her to fall to the dark side it would be really interesting.

Can't stress this enough, it would be good forshadowing between Anakin vs Obi-Wan. Though instead of not killing her, Anakin does kill her even though she would be unarmed or whatever. Unlike compared to Obi-Wan who didn't finish off Anakin.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if ahsoka went rouge. She decides to take her lightsabers and bail on the jedi, becoming something like a neutral character. And the perceived "Failure" of anakin at training his padawan would give him another reason to be self-loathing and stuff.

I highly doubt she will be falling to the dark side. It looks as though she's gotten past her "attachment" to Lux, so she's pretty level-headed.

If the writers wanted Ahsoka to go DS, Lux was their best shot, IMO.

Now that SW is owned by Disney, I think there is next to a 0% chance that they will kill off their lead teen female character. Not good business.

*Something* has to happen to transform Anakin from the fairly capable General of TCW into the whiny long-haired hippy we see in Ep.3.

Maybe a chase after Ventress - he decides to stop pursuit to do something else more pressing. She grabs Ahsoka and kills her where Anakin can see but not intervene. He flips out - hunts Ventress down in a murderous rage and then lets his hair grow. (Kills 2 birds with one stone - since Ventress is never mentioned either, tho she was created before Ep 3 and gave him the scar across his eye)

The more I thiink about it, I wish he'd have killed her when he raided the temple, and I wish it would have been slow an painful, and I wish they'd have shown every delightful moment of it in ROTS.

I hate her just that much. If she were my padawan I'd have had to arrange for her to have an accident while she was "cleaning her lightsaber" if you know what I mean.

The more I thiink about it, I wish he'd have killed her when he raided the temple, and I wish it would have been slow an painful, and I wish they'd have shown every delightful moment of it in ROTS.

I hate her just that much. If she were my padawan I'd have had to arrange for her to have an accident while she was "cleaning her lightsaber" if you know what I mean.

Couldn't agree more. Just the fact that Anakin the padawan has a padawan himself bothered me, not to mention that they revived Darth Maul after he got cut in HALF. The show itself isnt that bad but there are the some apsects of it that have ruined several episodes for me and make me want to tell myself its not Canon.

Couldn't agree more. Just the fact that Anakin the padawan has a padawan himself bothered me, not to mention that they revived Darth Maul after he got cut in HALF. The show itself isnt that bad but there are the some apsects of it that have ruined several episodes for me and make me want to tell myself its not Canon.

Anakin ain't a padawan in this, he is a knight and a jedi knight can have a padawan.

Fact 1: Bringing someone back who was thought dead has happened lots of time in Star Wars

Fact 2: Lightsabers immediately cauterize wounds

Fact 3: There aren't any organs below your waste that prevent you from continuing to live if blood loss isn't a concern.

Fact 4: Darth Maul is second only behind Vader as the fan favorite villain of the whole universe

Fact 5: People have been questioning whether Maul really died since the first time they saw Episode 1

Fact 6: Fans have been asking for Maul to return ever since they saw Episode 1. In fact, a lot of them thought that he would return for Episode 2 (me included).

Also, Anakin is a Knight and not a Padawan.

Edited by VicSkimmr

Fact 1: Bringing someone back who was thought dead has happened lots of time in Star Wars

Fact 2: Lightsabers immediately cauterize wounds

Fact 3: There aren't any organs below your waste that prevent you from continuing to live if blood loss isn't a concern.

Fact 4: Darth Maul is second only behind Vader as the fan favorite villain of the whole universe

Fact 5: People have been questioning whether Maul really died since the first time they saw Episode 1

Fact 6: Fans have been asking for Maul to return ever since they saw Episode 1. In fact, a lot of them thought that he would return for Episode 2 (me included).

Also, Anakin is a Knight and not a Padawan.

Fact 3 is not really accurate, If your body cant expel waste, you would go into septic shock and die, not to mention your PH balance would be insanse because your kidneys would not function.. In short you would be in great deal of trouble if your cut in half. :) .

You are right that people have been wanting maul back for a long time and cyber leg maul is actually old news, i think he came out in some comic a while back. So TCW only made this offical, they did not create the idea.

Fact 3 is not really accurate, If your body cant expel waste, you would go into septic shock and die, not to mention your PH balance would be insanse because your kidneys would not function.. In short you would be in great deal of trouble if your cut in half. :) .

Ok fine. It's nothing a little cybernetics and some star wars magic can't fix though :p

Edited by VicSkimmr

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/08/star-wars-the-clone-wars-dave-filoni-comments-on-disney-deal-and-the-shows-future

Filoni just said in an interview this week that Lucas has decided Ahsoka's fate which is going to be revealed in the last episode of the Clone Wars.

And LOL to people who don't consider the Clone Wars canon because of your precious EU. George Lucas sits at a table and basically dictates the plot and characters for every single episode of the series. Sometimes Filoni and his crew offer him choices he likes. But this is Lucas's Star Wars. You can keep your glorified officially licensed fan fiction.

Personally I hope she is killed when Anakin kills the younglings. We never got to see what happened there.

And now we see her assisting with the training of the younglings.

I am now finally starting to like her in the series, but I think she needs to die to make Anakin more emotionally unstable. Either that, or we see her go off into hiding after Order 66 to resurface later in the stories somewhere.

And not having Anakin mention his padawan in the few weeks or months we see of his life in Episode 3 is a silly thing to throw Lucas's personal Clone Wars stories out over. We know they did many things in between Episode 2 and 3, and we know they did enough things to create an entire series over. You're just being pretentious about it, like I used to be.

Edited by evilknick

i like the idea of her going into self exile after she survives order 66 and comes back many years later in ep 7 as someone who was in hiding but can come out now that the empire is gone.maybe she could help and older luke with the retoration of the order. i love the EU but if they have to scap it for some new stories and ideas i am not so narrow minded that i wont like it. lets wait and see.

Ahsoka gets frozen in carbonite, and sits in some crime lord's basement for 50 years or so, and wakes up just in time to be the central character of Episode VII.

You heard it here first. :p

Well she just got caught by those types and I would rather Hondo Ohnaka got credit for her vote off the island then whiny Haydenkin.

How's this for a ***** twister?

What if they make Ahsoka disappear and...."dramatic drumroll"....resurface in Episode 7. O.O

News from the future:

"..And with the historic and embarrasing release of Star Wars Episode VI in theares this weekend...as you can tell not too many have shown up compared to the other releases of the Star Wars franchise.."