How do you get into a flashpoint?

Hi. I like to say please excuse my grammer as english is a second language for me.

I was wondering how you group for flashpoints. Do /yell through out the zone until you can get a group together? Is there a place you can go to find people to group with like a hub or something? Can you bring your crew member with you during a flashpoint if you cant find players? Do you need a tank and healer? Will I have to wait for a extended period of time waiting for a tank or healer to do a flashpoint?

Thanks for any responce.

Hi. I like to say please excuse my grammer as english is a second language for me.

I was wondering how you group for flashpoints. Do /yell through out the zone until you can get a group together? Is there a place you can go to find people to group with like a hub or something? Can you bring your crew member with you during a flashpoint if you cant find players? Do you need a tank and healer? Will I have to wait for a extended period of time waiting for a tank or healer to do a flashpoint?

Thanks for any responce.

You can ask in general chat, or /yell to group up for one. There is a command that will invite someone's name to your group. Sometimes people will wait outside looking for people. You can bring your crew member along. But they are counted towards the number of people you can have in one.

There is also an interface option which you can toggle which shows that you are looking for a group, and has space for a note about which you'd like to do. This, however, requires that somebody actively be looking at the /who list of active people.

Also, be aware that zones are instanced to large groups of people. That is, not everybody in Coruscant is in the same instance of Coruscant on your server for example.