Operations bosses - dance based or skill based?

One big determining factor for me on whether or not I will participate in end game operations is if the bosses are "dance" based or "skill" based. Those who are familiar with WoW's raiding should be familiar with what I mean by dance but for those who aren't, the "dance" is when the boss fight is broken into multiple stages that are heavily movement based. I can get more detailed if needed.

So, what's the end game design like, based on the "dance" or based on gear progression and knowing how to play one's class efficiently? Maybe a combination of the two?

Its entirely gear dependant you cant not do Hardmodes with out normal mode gear and you can not do Knightmare mode with out Hardmode gear.

I played the end game raid in Beta and we was given pretty much best gear available at the time. It was just like WoW early day raiding in Molten Core not much thought invovled a lot of moving out of AoE and genrally just a pumped up 4 man experience.

Most MMO's end game on a new release are boring and basic this is nothing diffrent.

Most MMO's end game on a new release are boring and basic this is nothing diffrent.

"Boring and basic" on launch is good. There's no reason to ostricize your community by creating nearly impossible raids upon launch. Challenging? Yes. Frustrating? No.

As the players adapt to the games mechanics, then they can start introducing harder mechanics. WoW did the same thing. Like you said. Not sure why you are complaining...