Two people playing the same Class and Class Quest

There is an option to enable shared quest for same class. If that is not enabled then you will not be able to step into your friends instance with him. If it is enabled then you would be able to step into the same instance to view your friends story.

You will still need to run it twice if you are playing the same class.

There is an option to enable shared quest for same class. If that is not enabled then you will not be able to step into your friends instance with him. If it is enabled then you would be able to step into the same instance to view your friends story.

You will still need to run it twice if you are playing the same class.

This, plus there will be a tool-tip on the "force field" over the entrance that will say that only one of the specific class will receive updates (this will be the one who enters first).

I seriously felt a joke coming on...

That was my thought too. Lol. But yeah, what the previous posters said about story-lines in the "instanced areas, you will have a message pop up that says "Bar X, owner nwbpwnage" that means that only nwbpwnage's (your friend for example) will take effect. Your choices won't matter in there. The easiest thing is to switch leadership to you for the second time around and enter the instance first, which should register the story area as belonging to you. That way both of you get the quest completed. Though you usually can solo them unless you're waaaay too low of a level. But then again I know it's always fun to do things with a friend. (Especially seeing as you can spam the whole social points aspect of multi-player conversations by doing everything with a friend.)