Raen's Flashpoint and Operation Guides!

Hey guys,

Posting these up for my buddy Raen because he's too busy with early access to do it and he's asked me to do it for him until he gets back. Basically he's planning to make video guides for the FPs and Ops in SWTOR, and he's got a few made already from the beta. That being said, these videos can also be considered to be a beta, and are more of a proof of concept rather than the finished product, so expect future videos to be much snazzier.

Introduction to the guides.

Guide to the Esseles

Guide to Hammer Station

If you like them or have any feedback to give, comment on the videos and subscribe.

Cheers guys!

Thanks for the videos!

I'm curious as to whether or not the mechanics for The Esseles have changed beyond retuning the numbers for 2 players. I had to get a full group to take down Ironfist, but the rest was 2-man-able; but it seemed like Ironfist's AOE was unavoidable. Is it just the smoke/explosion graphic we have to avoid?

Not that I know of, the damage and health of the mobs has probably just been reduced a bit - and due to the lack of proper combat log in the beta I cannot say for certain that Ironfist's aoe IS avoidable, I just made an educated guess from keeping an eye on healthbars, but I could be mistaken. I only managed to run it once on the weekend I was part of though, so don't take my word as law ;)

-Raen

Quick update, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders and Black Talon should be up within the next couple of days :p may be a tad late for Day-1 players, but hopefully they'll be of some use to players still awaiting their invites!