Noob question

I've very little knowledge on FP, OP and HC quests so I'm hoping to get some answers here. My only referencepoint would be WoW.

FP=Instances

OP=Raids

HC Quests=?

1) So what is HC quests and how do I find them? Are there also HC FP:s and OP:s?

2) Are there any OP:s for pre lvl 50 or is it for end game only?

3) Do FP work the same way as Dungeons in WoW where u queue up solo or queue up with some friends or just make your way to where the FL starts?

4) are there a queue system for all these things or just FP:s? In that case, do FP:s just show up on the FP list?

Heroic quests are just quests and areas in the open world that are designed for more than one person. You CAN enter them alone but you are probably going to get steamrolled.

TOR currently lacks a "dungeon queue"; you must travel to the entrance of a flashpoint or operation to begin it, and find a group on your server the old-fashioned way. (Personally I hope this never changes but that's neither here nor there.)

Operations are level 50 only, but there are a few "world bosses" out there for raids of under-50s.

Ok ty! So I get the HC quests the same way I get any other quest? I just come across them in my normal questing?

Yes, u will notice they have [heroic] at the beginning on the quest log list.

If u enter an heroic area by accident u also will get an alert.

I've only got [heroic 2+] but I gues there could be 3+, 4+ and so on...