Flashpoint question

not until you out level it significantly, i would recommend grouping a little bit- it's a great deal of fun to break the monotony of leveling alone. That being said, you probably won't have to worry about *having* to do the flashpoints to progress either.

now, i'm not going to get pissed at you, to each their own, and i'm sure you'll have fun... but what on earth is attracting a non-social gamer to an mmo? :confused:

now, i'm not going to get pissed at you, to each their own, and i'm sure you'll have fun... but what on earth is attracting a non-social gamer to an mmo? :confused:

I am not the OP, nor do I intend to be anti-social, but the answer is obvious to me.

It's a new Star Wars game. On top of that, there is the story.

It's like playing KotOR, and there are eight classes to play new stories for instead of just a single Jedi.

As far as the OP's question, what was said.

Flashpoints/Heroic missions are intended for multiple players. There will come a point where you will be able to play them solo, but do not expect to do it at the intended level. That is the whole point.

If a player could solo the heroic content at the level is is intended for, then it wouldn't be particularly heroic. It would just be more regular content.

On the bright side, all class content is designed for the single player, and there is plenty of non-heroic side content to keep your character of the appropriate level for their main story.

You can play the entire class story and level to cap without ever teaming up.

Just do not expect to be able to play all of the content, especially not at a level where the content will offer meaningful rewards.

All that said, you may find that some heroics are more solo-able than others at their level range +/-, depending upon your class and selection of companions.

Open world heroics may also be more soloable due to your ability to hitch along with others without joining them.

It doesn't matter how tough it would be for you to deal with the enemies guarding the objectives if a group has went ahead of you and wiped them all out.

Most people won't even mind you tagging along like this as long as you are not a jerk that runs ahead of them while they are fighting the enemy and clicks the objective forcing them to wait for it to reset.

They are doing the work... You can hold on for a minute and wait for the reset. You will need to let them get ahead of you to take out the next group, anyway.

just be clear that they are the exception, not the rule.

Edited by Mithros