lvl 55 what now?

Threefittiez

- you are now bm geared from running those non unique 55 hm flashpoints

- you finished the only new ops " scum and villainy"

- now what is there to do? for $9.99 all we get is a small planet ( takes 30 mins to finshed all the planet dailies) and one unique ops?

Edited by Threefittiez

- you are now bm geared from running those non unique fps

- now what is there to do? for $9.99 all we get is a small planet ( takes 30 mins to finshed all the planet dailies) and one unique ops?

After finishing the game, it is obviously time to make a whiny complaint on the forums, cause you do not know what to do with the rest of 2.0.

Oh wait.. you finished that too... Well I guess you beat the game :rolleyes:

After finishing the game, it is obviously time to make a whiny complaint on the forums, cause you do not know what to do with the rest of 2.0.

Oh wait.. you finished that too... Well I guess you beat the game :rolleyes:[/quote

you will be saying the same thing after you get geared and done everything in less than a week...I guess i spend countless hours trying to find rare items with seeker droid aka fishing

How the hell do you get fully geared plus accessories in a week? Or more so how do you get geared without playing a game for a living? Did you use the stack up quest exploit too to get to 55 instantly as well? Regardless you need to learn how to do stuff in moderation. Edited by sumuji

you will be saying the same thing after you get geared and done everything in less than a week...I guess i spend countless hours trying to find rare items with seeker droid aka fishing

No, I will not. I have only leveled my main to 55 so far, leaving at least 3 active twinks to bring to 55. I only yesterday finished the makeb weekly. I only yesterday unlocked the whole map of makeb. I did not fininsh the seeker-droid questline so far and haven't touched the GSI-dailys at all.

And even if I have done all that, I have still at least 4 more storylines, I want to complete still and if I managed that, I will still have countless achievements to unlock.

And if all else fails, I will finaly have time to go PvP again.

I don't think there's a lack of content but I can at the same time not understand why lvl 55'es arent allowed to use group finder for lvl 50 operations. That's something I really miss doing.

u already cant select too much lower fp when u r lving,

for the same reason.

Do Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid quest chains. One of the most fun quests I've ever played (In an MMO). And I'm not talking about the digging / scanning, I'm talking about the parts between and after digging / scanning.

Edited by Aelther

u already cant select too much lower fp when u r lving,

for the same reason.

You can select lvl 50 HM-FP AND lvl 47-50 normal FPs, even when you are 55, but you cannot select lvl 50 OPs.

Explain that logic to me, please.

5 pounds is lunch money. The expansion is huuge value for money. Also don't rely on one computer game to provide your life with all of its entertainment you'll be disapointed. Also don't expect strangers on a forum to care about your opinion again disapointment awaits.

How the hell do you get fully geared plus accessories in a week? Or more so how do you get geared without playing a game for a living? Did you use the stack up quest exploit too to get to 55 instantly as well? Regardless you need to learn how to do stuff in moderation.

exactly..also he is not fully geared..he is probably in 66 and ran Ops once or twice -.-

Lvl 55 in less than a week and fully stuffed :eek:

I am 54 with my main and still 51 with two rerolls... The content will for sure entertain me for another 5-6 months : stuffing, questing, PvP, ... If this is not enough for you, go rerolling : you have 8 story line and 16 gameplay style to discover man:p

How the hell do you get fully geared plus accessories in a week? Or more so how do you get geared without playing a game for a living? Did you use the stack up quest exploit too to get to 55 instantly as well? Regardless you need to learn how to do stuff in moderation.

To be honest, if I had the time I'd say a week is a good estimate to get the new gear - pending how smoothly things go.

BM geared? I think you meant BH.

And I doubt you cleared HM S+V in BH gear.